Seeking staff phys rep to borrow

Cúangol

Artisan
Hi all,

Southwest has a sale so I'm thinking of grabbing a plane ticket to visit your chapter for the 3-day event in October.

Does anyone have a staff phys rep that I could borrow? Hard to take on the airplane...

And while I have your attention, does anyone live close enough to the airport that it wouldn't be a pain to bring me to/from the event?

Patrick

Hi Patrick, hope this works out so you can make it out here to join us!

For the ride, may I suggest that you hit up our Facebook group at "Alliance LARP Denver." It gets way more traffic than our web forums. RTD is our public transportation system, and if you're willing to take a $10 light rail or express bus somewhere else in the city to meet a ride, that should open up options for you. RTD is easy to catch from the airport, and the buses are fancy and nice and not at all sketchy.

Staff: We are a low staff using chapter; only 2 PCs use the skill that I know of, and 1 for sure does not have a bonus staff, I know. I think you are largely SOL on that part of the request. I am hopeful on the ride situation for you, though! (Edited the rest of the post since I didn't read the October part at first... and am now relieved that you're not trying to find a ride and a staff on 24 hours' notice for our event tomorrow. ;))

Hope it works out!
Trace

Last edited:
Back