Seeking the aid of an Earth Scholar

Khorwyn Brey

Artisan
I shall be present at the next gather and am seeking the help of one highly skilled in the magics of the Earth to cast a Spirit Farewell Ritual for me. I have the scroll, and will be in search of the components upon my arrival. Trade of my ranging services, coin, or any spare equipment I may have which the caster may be seeking are all negotiable options for performing such a task for me. Please only contact me privately if you are interested in assisting me. Travel safely, all who receive this message.

I wish to extend my thanks to all those who responded to my request for aid. I have acquired the services I sought, and require no further inquiry or offers. May all of your travels be safe.....

Khorwyn Brey

Fellow adventurers of Fairdale,

I am now without the aid of the Earth Scholar who had originally agreed to assist me in casting a Spirit Farewell ritual. I once again call out for aid in this matter, and offer the same things in return. Please contact me if you are able and willing to perform a Spirit Farewell ritual at the next gathering.

Khorwyn Brey

Back