Seeking the most illustrious of Guild Mistresses

Sunnfire

Squire
I will again find myself partaking in the questionably sane activity of visiting your fantastically under-inebriated town of too many things that want to stab my face. Well maybe not my face specifically, but the faces of those around me that I am either friends with or find generally attractive, and thusly placing my face in immediate danger of laceration.

That aside, I greatly desire to procure mere moments of your time to turn your vast and unending ritual knowledge and experience into an item of enchantment and mystery. I shall provide the materials, components, and refreshments (of your choosing if you inform me before I arrive). You need only bring your lovely self, and an appropriate circle for casting.

For all of this I shall compensate you appropriately in the form of your choosing. Presuming of course your choosing does not involve anything unreasonable for the services requested, or you additionally choose to sweeten your side of the deal to accommodate additional un-reasonableness.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience if we have an accord.

-Anyon

****, if she don't show up, I will. Keep talkin' like dat, you can sweeten my side of da deal any day. You charmer, you.

Angrag

Anyon,
Get in touch with Phedre Shanshi. She's a master celestial ritualist, and quite good at what she does. She may be able to help you. Let the Pride know when you want to head down; we'll drop you in Kalcadia easily enough.

-Z

Hello Anyon

Assuming you are writing to me, I'd be happy to help you! A friend of Zhen's is a friend of mine. If it's something short and simple than I'll be happy to cast if for a smile and some friendly conversation; I wouldn't turn down a nice drink if you have one though; I'm not picky. If Phedre will be around however her ritual prowess doubles my own, her skills are talked about on several continents so I won't be offended if you choose her over me. Either way, I'll be here and ready to help if you'd like.

~Keely

Angrag!

I haven't seen your writing on this wall in a long time! Does that mean you're around the Hollow? I miss you!

~Keely

I got a guy here transcribin' my writin' an' makin' sure he gets my delicious orcish accent right. You tell me if he screwed it up.

See you soon, Keely.

Angrag, your fierce and noble countenance is always welcome at my table, and certainly during the delicate weaving of magics beyond the comprehension of those such as us to prevent those previously mentioned face stabbers from causing issues. I will ensure there is drink enough for your voracious Orcish thirst.

Zhenu, I am in need of a master earth ritualist, but I will seek out your lovely wife anyhow. Though I believe you are trying to set me up for bilge work later, I will of course entertain your lady in a most chaste and upstanding fashion.

Keely, my intent was to reach you, but I suppose had a guildmistress of greater illustriousness magically appeared my ultimate goals would still have been met, but I likely would have been blinded by the mere sight of such an impossibility. I believe I have three rituals, it could be four but they are safely tucked away where I cannot currently check, none of which should be anything more than childs play to yourself. Though if you have the ability to insure no magical mishaps occur with these rituals I would greatly appreciate, and put a larger cap on the unreasonableness of any compensation you may desire. I would desire to have the deed done as soon as possible and will be arriving late the first evening of the gather, anytime after that I will make myself available at your leisure to 'do the deed' as they like to say. I also like to say it because it sounds inappropriate.

-Anyon

Anyon,
Perhaps I am, but I'll do you one favor that I did not afford my wife; I will not tie you to a person in order for you to learn to get along with them onboard.

In all seriousness, Guildmistress Keely is a fantastic earth caster, and should be able to perform what you would need.

Also, give Angrag a slap on the back for me. I miss that orc.

Safe travels, and I'll see you back home when you've returned from the Hollow. We can discuss mopping the bilge deck then, but I figure you'd be interested in learning to ride one of Tempest's brood instead. Just sayin'.

-Zehnyu Shanshi
Captain to the Pride of Aolia
Keeper of House Temperance and Ruin

Anyon, give Angrag some astikir. Trust me.

Zehn, my darling wife, I'm so glad you saved that particular trick for me and Nova. I think I feel special? I'm heading to Kalcadia; I caught up with our son and would like to hear your take on some things.

I don't think I'll be making it to the gather, I have some things to take care of before I can stay and be my regular social self. But next spring is be glad to discuss casting sessions for people. I should hopefully be able to cast a 550 daggerblow vengeance by then.

Back