Seeking to learn more about this new town

Good afternoon fellow travelers
I'm looking to travel to those lands soon but i would love to know what has been going on in town. So if there is anyone out there you can feel in the blanks for me that would be a great help to me.

Kashaca!

I had thought you dead for sure! You probably don't remember me at all but I was a friend of Brocton's a long time ago before he fell.

The town seems to have drawn most of the adventuring survivors of Old Calador and so your liable to see a lot of old faces mixed in with the newer ones.

Prath Moore has many problem dat would need attention from a strong warrior like you. Most notably, a very powerfull Banshee Creature that plagues this town and of course Queen Sless the Gorgon who has wielded her minetaurs to attack the town. Other than that theres an angry spider lady and her big bear buddy that attack the town for no reason I can assertain

Casan runs the local tavern and bounces if people get rowdy.

Lastly, there was a troll lady who showed us to a corrupted tree in the forests and we tried to fix it but it does't seem to get any better... can you help out?

Thanks,

Jehan Wyldweaver

Kashaca-
There is only room for one master healer in this town....

I miss you my biata friend.

Don't die on your way in I'll hopefully see you eventually

-Kero

Kashaca,

I know some about the town. I have not been here for some time though. I am glad to see you safe. If you need anything just send me a piegon.

Liddia FallingStar

Kashaca,

I know that we of the House of Games would be interested in seeing you again!!!

Many blessings,
Bob the Baker

P.s. we missed you at the last market day. I am coming from the east if you need a ride by wagon please contact me. I believe we only live a few minutes apart.

Interesting to see so many familiar names here. I am glad to see that others made it out of Caladore as well.

-Shin

Shin-
That is truly you? I've not heard from you in a long time that is a name that warms my unbearably cold heart. Well at least another friend that I thought lost to the mists so long ago.

-Kero

As far as I am aware, I am myself. I would likely not notice if I were not. It seems I may have to work my way north at some point. It has been a long few years in the south, and would be good to see more people that I remember, even if those I called kin are gone.

-Shin

Back