Seeking your established needs- The Dragon Hoard

Willem Rivet

Artisan
Hello adventurers! I'm looking at what I have in stock before Wayside freezes over. Does anyone want anything? Potions, equipment, weapons, armor?

I'm also looking to grab some Formal scrolls. I was wondering if anyone needed anything and was willing to exchange goods for services come the feast in January?

-Joseph

Joseph,

I'm sure we could use some additional battle Magic scrolls. If you have a line on formal scrolls I know Crescent has just started really learning about such things. Not really sure what she'd want other than she's mentioned a new wand and some kind of Mega-Bunny construct, or golem.

We've got mostly coin to trade, although we may be able to come up with something else if that suits your tastes better.

-Kalith

Kalith,

Sure thing. I have that stuff in stock (or will before the feast anyhow), and coin is always in demand. I think at the point I had that last dream I was looking FOR Formal scrolls, but have since come into possession of a fair few. In terms of a wand, I have Enhance and Greater Wand Scrolls in stock. I'll have to have a look as to my construct supply.

-Joseph

Another thing I've been hoping to get my paws on is a Mark ritual!

Crescent.

Back