Selling Regeneration + Catalyst + Preserve Duration Set

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Greetings,

I originally planned to be in attendance to the large gathering but something has come up. However, I have a particular set of ritual scrolls I'm looking to sell off to any who desires it.

Regeneration + Catalyst + Preserve Duration Set

Current Bid: 140g

I can have the set delivered at this gathering.

Please message me privately with bids or state your bids here openly. I'll take offers until I've made a decision.

Also selling the below Restricted scrolls as well:

Restricted
Quicken Aid
Vengeance
Racial Transformation
Warder Glyph
Transfer Enchantment
Extend Battle Magic Duration
Mark x2
Sacrifice x2
Poison Trigger x2
Regeneration
Regeneration w/ Catalyst & Preserve Duration (Current Bid 140g)
Spirit Link
Potion Coating
Arcane Armor
Spirit Walk
Item Recall
Resist Destroy Magic
Destroy Magic

- Asher

Last edited:
Normally, unless Mist-Touched scrolls must be cast to their tied region. However things appear to be different for this new gathering that allows 3 regions to conjoin for a few days, thus allowing magic to work.

-Asher

Normally, unless Mist-Touched scrolls must be cast to their tied region. However things appear to be different for this new gathering that allows 3 regions to conjoin for a few days, thus allowing magic to work.

-Asher

Are you saying that your Regeneration ritual scroll is Mist-touched? If so that's the first I've ever heard of one as from all my knowledge a ritual that must use a catalyst to successfully cast it can never be made as Mist-touched.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the current highest offer?

It is not mist touched, but wouldnt that be wonderful if it was. It originated from Erabella, as did its catalyst as well as the preserve.

It is my understanding that a land will be available in a few weeks where multiple shards such as Erabella and Prademar will allow magics from there to be cast.

No offer is yet made.

-Asher

It is not mist touched, but wouldnt that be wonderful if it was. It originated from Erabella, as did its catalyst as well as the preserve.

It is my understanding that a land will be available in a few weeks where multiple shards such as Erabella and Prademar will allow magics from there to be cast.

No offer is yet made.

-Asher
It would have been amazing. I had a mist-touched Permanent duration scroll once but as soon as we stepped into the mists it became a Moria permanent duration ritual scroll. Was very weird but thus are the magic's of the mists.

Asher, thank you for the information.

Updated, current bid is at 140g.

Asher

I will be taking bids likely for another week. Closing at least a week prior to the large engagement.

Asher

Ill close bids tomorrow and travel of scrolls has been arranged. If interested please let me know.
- Asher

Sorry for the late posting but has the racial transformation sold? If not I'd like to make a bid for it. Thank you.

Not yet. It requires a catalyst which I dont have, but if you visit Erabella and one is found it could be cast there.
Asher

Back