Selling Ritual Scrolls

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
I wont be at market but I have no more need of these. I also have a lot of components available. Here they are. The Keepers Wares. Up for Sale!

Closely tied to these lands:
Haven of the Living
Planar Asylum x2
Illumination
Bound Shard
Stable Foundation
Contact other Plane x2
Transfer Enchantment
Extemd Battle Magic Duration
Proscribe
Resonance
Cosmetic Transformation x2
Blissful Rest
Obliterate
Lore
Ritual of WOE
Preserve Ritual x4
Copy Formal x2

Travels
Quicken Aid
Vengeance
Racial Transformation
Warder Glyph
Transfer Enchantment
Extemd Battle Magic Duration
Mark x2
Sacrifice x2
Poison Trigger x2
Regeneration
Regeneration w/ Catalyst & Preserve
Spirit Link
Potion Coating
Arcane Armor
Spirit Walk
Item Recall
Resist Destroy Magic
Destroy Magic

Also a Summon Pantherghast Catalyst.

Lord Asher Oakheart
Druid of Serenity Among Discord
Warden of the Crimson Crescent

Lord Oakheart,

I have little spare coin to offer for this service, but I would inquire if you would be willing to donate your Summon Pantherghast Catalyst. If you are willing to do so, I would be willing to donate the scroll, components (as much as I am able), and the casting in the interest of furthering the Erebellan war effort. I understand however if you are inclined to protect your financial investments.

Sincerely,
Magician Beryl M.R.

Beryl,

If you return the physical tail after the magics are extracted I will donate this catalyst for the war effort.

Asher

You have my word.

-B

I've got some thoughts on the subject, Beryl. We'll chat!

- Sarvey

Lord Oakheart,
What is your asking price for the Copy Formal, Preserve Duration, Bound Shard, and Arcane Armor scrolls?

-Travis Winters

Travis,
Copy Formal- 15g
Preserve Duration-15g
Bound Shard-5g
Arcane Armor scrolls(restricted)-15g

Lord Warden Oakheart,

The University is interested in the Warder Glyph and Vengeance dragonscript for study and in support of the Stewardship Program. In trade for the script, would you accept eight feather-weight of Tagetes Asteraceae resin (market value ~10 gold) and a leather-bound codex detailing the practical use of this medicinal herb by the Royal Herbologist of King Lolindier's court, Sir Calend'ula OIfficinali. The University Press recently printed an illuminated First Edition and I would be honoured if it held a place of distinction in your library.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

The script would only work in Erabella, but I have the Warder Glyph available I could let go for 7g. I suppose I wouldnt be opposed to seeing this document but I know things work slightly different in terms of Herbs here.
Asher

Lord Asher

Is the Lore scroll still available and what would be the charge? I'll meet your agent at the next market gathering.

Lord Knight Zihr of House Husky
Sworn Paladin of Baron Marciano Gibbs of the Eastern Territories

Zihr,

Funny you should mention that. I had added it as a gift with The Catalyst.

Its included.

Asher

Back