Selling Scrolls and Components

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
I hope all is well. I still hope to revisit Erabella soon, but in the event I can't make it I wanted to offer some of the Keepers scrolls and components to those looking for any of these. Prices are negotiable and I'll find a courier to deliver these at the next gathering late August. First come first serve.

Components - All will last until at least May of next year. 2g each.
Heartstone-1 qty
True Silver- 4
Jetsam - 8
Pyrotis - 4
Cariosus - 1
Feyander - 6
Nightshade - 4
Ley Ore - 8

Scrolls:
Haven of the Living- 5g
Racial Transformation- 20g
Spirit Link- 5g
Spirit Link- 5g
Warder Glyph- 10g
Planar Asylum- 3g
Planar Asylum- 3g
Illumination/Darkening- 3g
Bound Shard- 10g
Bound Shard- 10g
Stable Foundation- 10g
Contact Other Plane- 3g
Contact Other Plane- 3g
Contact Other Plane- 3g
Lore- 10g
Transfer Enchantment- 5g
Extend Battle Magic- 5g
Sacrifice- 8g
Sacrifice- 8g
Mark/Unmark- 3g
Mark/Unmark- 3g
Obliterate- 10,000g
Vengeance- 20g
Cosmetic Transformation- 5g
Cosmetic Transformation- 5g
Resonance- 3g
Proscribe- 2g
Blissful Rest- 10g
Quicken Aid(cheap Render)- 5g

Likewise, for those that have the town box, are there any scrolls that would truly benefit everyone as a whole? I have a Limited Circle of Power I could donate for those looking to spellcraft their own 5 day circles if one isn't already available.

Obviously the Obliterate isn't 10,000g.

- Asher Oakheart
Druid of Serenity Among Discord

Asher,

If you are willing to deliver to Wayside, I may have some interest in a few of your goods. Please let me know.

The scrolls are only usable in Evodia or a all mist gathering but if you desire components I can have a courier deliver in time for the market day in 14 days. Or any of the scrolls.

Asher

Asher, super interested In a limited circle of power for the purpose of spell crafting. If that could go into the town box I would greatly appreciate it.
-Roff

I am willing to send a scroll along with a Copy formal so a copy can be created. I ask that the original scroll is returned post copy and the copied scroll goes into the box for anyone to spellcraft off of, without charge.

Asher

Asher,

I also support the plan of copying the Limited Circle scroll for the purposes of spellcrafting for the town box. Would you like to be compensated from the town box for the copy formal scroll?

Zen Mallowbrooks
Administrator of the Town Box

Zen,

You are welcome to, but I certainly don't seek it. There are a lot of folks looking to do rituals and I have always found it safer within their own circles.

I'll leave it to your digression.

- Asher

Asher,

We can discuss it more at the next gathering if you make it. If not, I will send you a letter.

Zen Mallowbrooks
Administrator of the Town Box

Hello,

I would like to purchase one of the spirit link ritual scrolls. However, I would need a courier to arrange for delivery to the large Fortannis-wide gathering in two-moons time, which I believe is happening near the Wayside region.

I would also appreciate knowing in advance what reagents are required for the casting of these scroll.

Please confirm that this is possible,
Swifteagle

The scrolls are only usable in Evodia or a all mist gathering but if you desire components I can have a courier deliver in time for the market day in 14 days. Or any of the scrolls.

Asher
Asher,

I thank you for the response. Unfortunately, some of the scrolls were what piqued my interest and I would need their magic to work elsewhere. I wish you the best of luck with your sales.

Binar

Binar,

Remember there may be a gathering in a months time where all these scrolls would be castble regardless of the land of origin.

Swifteagle,

I can have delivered to Wayside in 2 weeks or a months time.

Asher

Binar,

Remember there may be a gathering in a months time where all these scrolls would be castble regardless of the land of origin.

Swifteagle,

I can have delivered to Wayside in 2 weeks or a months time.

Asher
Thank you Asher.

In a months time. At the gathering where magics from many lands can be cast. That is where I would like to make the purchase. If possible, I would actually like to purchase both spirit link scrolls.

Thank you,
Switeagle

I can have them delivered in 3 days time if that works, but I can do a month but both instances I will not physically be there.

Asher

Asher,

Do you happen to have the catalyst for the Race change scroll, or potentially know who might?

-Kallith

I do not, it is currently unknown what the catalyst is but I can keep an eye out.
Asher

I can have them delivered in 3 days time if that works, but I can do a month but both instances I will not physically be there.

Asher

In one month's time. I am not presently at the current gathering.

Swifteagle

I will be heading into the Book to battle the Author and the Illustrator and can act as currier for you Asher. I will also like to buy your Heartstone.

Thanks,
Gertrude

Back