Selunari Traitors

A little over one month ago my wife, Locke Rudari-Targotian Gallentine ze Rycha Voda, beseeched the families of Wayside for help in our final battle against our enemy of many centuries, the corrupt. You graciously offered more support than we could have asked for, but when the time for battle came upon us those you sent fled before the enemy and stole supplies from the army defending our land. They put at risk every Selunari in Gaden by their cowardice and are no longer welcome in our lands.

If they remain in Gaden I will hunt them down myself, but I do not have any authority in your lands. I ask that you not meet these blood traitors as family, but grant them the swift death that they deserve.

Roy Rudari-Targosian-Gallentine

Roy, you know me, we have fought beside each other. I received no such word from you. Moreover there are only 3 currently adventuring Selunari in Wayside and none were present for the battle. I would like to know who dispatched the Selunari to you and what families answered. The most I could imagine would be availble are conscripted militia and tradesman. Our numbers in Wayside were diminished greatly. Please contact me privately.

Nikkolai
Leader of the Ghost Raven caravan
Vice Captain of the Iron Roses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spit on the Gaden family - they should have left that curs'ed land long ago.

Giovanu Roșu Căpranu

Mr. Capranu,

You must be vonderful at parties! Please stop by Westhaven in 8 days and Ill show you an evening you wont forget!

Binks

Roy is dead now. You helped kill him.

Now I hunt you.

Ragnarok,

When you get into town. Come find me, we need to have a little chat.

Ser Foss Fairfax

Ragnarok, I cannot speak to Roy’s death nor will I pretend that it is not felt by mine, but I will not be threatened. If you wish to hunt me then I will gladly meet you in a chosen place and time. Giovanu, you and I need to speak as soon as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roys death has hit me harder than me expected... my heart is full of grief...

Me do not want your blood Nikolai... only.... some kind of shame to come from Capranu for betraying his family in the north. He left them... And now Roy is dead.

-Ragnarok

Nikolai,
Roy told me he had spoken vith you about attempting to locate ze traitors. Ve have no ill will to you and your family at all, ze adventurers of gaden are upset by ze warbands that had ran after stealing supplies. I look forward to ze day we fight together again.

Mr. Capranu,
ze adventurers of gaden are some of ze bravest I have ever met. I have stood at ze front line and seen ze horror of endless writhing black zhat ze army holds at bay, and still they fight. They have battled a thousand year war for zheir home, not unlike vhat ze selunari did vhen Targotia came under attack vith salt nodes a few years back, or vhen ze GFW was a threat. To dishonor zhem shows me a great deal about your character. Either you know nothing of zhem, or you know zhem and are ze worst kind of person I've ever encountered. My husband died a hero, Sam is someone I consider a friend after his actions. If you disagree vith me, please feel free to coe discuss zhis vith me personally. As matron of Ze Rycha Voda, I'm hard to miss.

Ragnarok, ve need to speak.

-Locke Gallentine

*A sense of calm and serenity passes through the dreaming while Waymaker speaks*

All,
While I used to understand the emotions that fuel this dreaming, I have less of a connection to this now, and truthfully see the argument on both sides of this matter.

Giovanu,
I completely understand why the selunari caravans from Wayside left Gaden. You have no true investment in the success of this mission... Why would you risk the lives of those you care about in a foreign land, where they could potentially be better served in resolving the issues of your homeland? That being said, it does seem inappropriate for you to steal from those who do have a stake in the success of defeating the corrupt.

Everyone Else,
You lost someone you felt connected to in some way. While you may want to attack the Capranu family to seek vengeance, murder does not feel like an appropriate punishment to a group of people who did attempt to lend aid, but then realized the mission was far above their capability (and thus could potentially view themselves as more of a liability being there than not).

Unfortunately I cannot speak long, as I have a number of other pressing issues I must address. I hope these words have brought some perspective to one another. If not, I cannot say that I am surprised, however I wish you the best of luck in addressing your internal struggles. For those that wish to discuss in person, you may find me in Dragonreach. If you are unable to visit, I will be returning to Terna once more pressing matters are resolved. Safe Travels.

Sincerely,
Waymaker

Last edited:
It is one thing to admit defeat and run. However zhey ran without any word in the middle of the night, and zhey STOLE from those fighting. Everyone resurrected that went on that mission. Yes, murder is strong, and people are straight up assuming murder to resurrection will take place. Let's hear their story. Zhey are potentially criminals of Gaden, and even fleeing to Wayside won't prevent them from being returned to face any crimes. Regardless that they ran, they stole.

If criminals fled to Gaden from Wayside, you'd know zhey would allow retrieval to the land zhey crime vas committed.

Zhat said, I'm just happy to be back home after Zhe Giant's Walk battle!

Binks

Thank you Waymaker, your words have brought perspective to me at least.

Binks, you are correct in as we do need to hear all sides of the story.

Mr. Capranu, careful with your words as the Gaden family had no problem coming down to help the Wayside Families when they need it.

Everyone, I have been asked by members of the Gaden nobility to look into this matter legally. If anyone wishes to aid in this seek me out in Westhaven.

Ser Foss Fairfax

It does seem that there is more to the story then it's currently known. Let not the sorrow of a loss perpetuate itself and causing loss for others.

Aramis Seablade

Back