SEP 10-12 Pre-Registration List

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossRoads

Scholar
Owner
Crossroads Staff
All chapter policies and pre-registration are available at http://www.alliancecrossroads.com.

In order to pre-register, you must have a current paid membership, fill out the online pre-registration form, and pay for the event if you're PCing.

SEP10-12REGLIST.jpg

In case the e -mail bounced I just wanted to post a note here that, since Maria was sick and we missed August, our pre-reg payment should be applied to the September event.

-Mike E.

I think I should add an "a" to my name just then it would go along with the theme alittle bit better. Since we do now live by the Sea. LOL

Wish I could come guys have a great end of the season game!

Looks like the job is posturing to screw me out of being able to come to the closer. I'm very bummed and I'm going to miss xroads until next season! BOO!

Drew

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

That is not ok.

Don'loVega said:
Looks like the job is posturing to screw me out of being able to come to the closer. I'm very bummed and I'm going to miss xroads until next season! BOO!

Drew
You know, you're not looking so well; I think you're coming down with something. You should call out sick for the weekend so you can get better. ;)

Sorry you can't make it; we'll miss having you at game!

Aisling said:
Don'loVega said:

Drew
You know, you're not looking so well; I think you're coming down with something. You should call out sick for the weekend so you can get better. ;)

Sorry you can't make it; we'll miss having you at game!

LOL, I wish I could! But I'm sure I'll get stuck being "required".

the prereg list has a small issue that probabaly should be fixed :lol:

edit: nevermind ignore me I was half asleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back