Sept 18th Gameday

Slice

Fighter
Winds of Change
Return to the Vault - Game Day - September 18th, Scouter's Mountain/Fort Courage - The Dùnùirdan Vault - The adventurers return to the Vault near Dùnùirdan in search of answers and further clues concerning recent developments on the part of the Harkonnians. Join us as we dive once more into The Vault, a labyrinthine maze of chambers and corridors holding experiments once conceived and designed by the Illithid.

OOG Location: Scouters Mountain
IG Location: Forests near Dùnùirdan
Time: Check in at 10am, Game on at 11am.

Make sure to eat breakfast as we probably won't break for lunch until 2ish. Lunch will be bring your own, and there will be an IG 'resting location' for people to eat and RP with one another provided. I recommend bringing food in small groups in a cooler to minimize the amount of OOG food gathering time you need, but that of course is up to you.

If you think you can make it to NPC please sound off!
As of 9/11 we have:
Jacob
Chas
Joe
Thomas
Evan
Sean
Gavin
Jerith
Amanda
Rachel
Mike
Adam
JP
Holly

See everyone Sunday,

Holly

I'll be there NPCing to help out in monster camp and help with mods, no fighting for me though.

Gavin & Sean will be there NPCing

I will *not* be able to make it this time, sorry. You guys will have to run without your pocket stabby-stabby stabber.

I will be there on Saturday night and Sunday. (This post was not actually approved until AFTER the event. We had a medical emergency and wasn't able to come until Sunday... but you already know this.)

Howdy, y'all,

I hope everyone had a good time at Winds of Change, Return to the Vault. Please, again, send in feedback to oregonplot@gmail.com, or through Carmen at playerrep@allianceoregon.com and let us know: what did we do right, what did we do wrong, how can we make our game better?

As was mentioned, we have an event on the weekend of October 14th. This means we need your downtime submissions by October 2nd so that the plot has enough time to conjure up our responses and get back to you. Please do send it in!

Back