Sept 7th-9th Pre-reg Open

Beverly Byers

Fighter
Traverse City Staff
Announcing Registration for our September 7th – 9th Weekend Event
The price for this event will be $40, and anyone who registers will get 50 goblin stamps and a full boat of protectives at game on just for doing it!
You can do that by going to our website traversecitylarp.com and using the registration link.
It is simple and easy and helps us determine treasure among many other things, so please help us out!​

Please include the following in your pre-reg:
  • Inform Logistics how you wish to spend any Build
  • If you have Spells, High Magic, and/or Production provide Logistics with how you want to use those skills.

Logistics Details:
Preregistration for this event will close at 11:59pm on September 3rd, 2018.
Please send the following information to: traverselogistics@gmail.com.
  • Inform Logistics of any temporary tags you need to trade in for permanent ones.
Site Information:

State Land (Same site as last year)

Who All Is Coming?

Pre-Registered PCs:

1. Nathan Baine (Nyio)
  2. BJ Goldade (Karstarke)
  3. Joe Convery (Gideon)
  4. Matt Waller (Arai)
  5. Aidon Byers (Eragon)
  6. Mia Long (Kai)
  7. Christopher Green (Phanuck)
  8. Kyler Yeomans
  9. JT Engstrom
  10. Matthew Byers (Maxwell)
  11. Anique Puckett (Ahlana)
  12. Evan Primeau (Velnaeus)
  13. Simone Davis (Talia)

Pre-Registered NPCs:
  1. Victor Dueweke
  2. Brigit Convery
  3. Cory Walker
  4. Steven Foster
  5. Beverly Sisco
  6. Chris Thetford
  7. Jared Sisco
  8. Tracy Logan

Last edited:
Are we playtesting?

Confirmed, yes. We are play testing the 2.0 rules at the September event as well as the October event.

If anybody needs a build to use feel free to contact me. I'm happy to update characters to 2. 0 to give you a starting point.

Yes, we will be playtesting this event. Please take the time to review the playtest materials posted on our forums. There is a lot of information to digest and it will help this event begin and run more smoothly if everyone works to create their cards before the 7th. If anyone needs help preparing for that please reach out to us. The staff of Alliance Traverse is available to answer any questions and help with anything you need to be ready.

Thank you Joe! Every bit of help is appreciated.

So with the play testing should we send you the builds we intend on playing in an email or like the notes section in the prereg?

How do you want us to re-tag our MI's? Just make some temp tags, to have you guys sign at check-in?

-Joe

Joe and all,

Here is a form to use for your MI's. Please fill it out for each item and send it to traverselogistics@gmail.com before the event so I can get them printed on pink paper for the playtest.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Beverly

Attachments

• Ritual Worksheet.xlsx
    11.3 KB · Views: 5
Back