September 11-13 Event Pre-Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aisling

Artisan
Crossroads Staff
Please remember to get your name on that list by the Monday before the event. After that, door prices apply and you may not have your character information ready to go Friday night. So don't wait, get your info in now!

Also remember to pre-reg if you're NPC'ing! It helps us plan out the events knowing who and how many people we have in our monster camp so we can make the event that much more awesome.

If your name is bold it means we need your cashhhhh.
If your name has a asterisk* after it, it means we have your cashhh, but need you to pre-logist.
If your name is Red you are on the wait list.

To pre-register: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=M6Q5HRBRL6WSQ
To pre-logist: http://goo.gl/forms/BDNoG1gaCJ
Go do it! Do it now!

REMINDER ON PRE-REGISTRATION PROCEDURES:
We are keeping our 3:1 PC:NPC ratio for this season's events!
In the event that we are short on NPCs and have to put PCs onto a waitlist, PC's who have not paid will be bumped onto the waitlist. PLEASE make sure to send in your payments and fill out the form so logistics can take care of setting up for the weekend. If there is a section of the form that you aren't sure about, do your best to fill in the appropriate information. Our logistics staff is more than happy to assist you in tweaking things after the fact rather than not getting any information ahead of time.

Thank you!

Any questions? Shoot them my way at deadlandsgm@gmail.com and I will help you out!

Pre-Registration List

NPC:
  1. Dan B
  2. Evan T
  3. Samara M
  4. Sean M
  5. Greg d
  6. Noelle L
  7. Townsend T
  8. Alex K
  9. Mike G (please pre-reg!)
  10. Sebastian S
  11. Nick W
PC:
  1. Deb W*
  2. Meghan K
  3. Brian D
  4. Dio T
  5. Laa C*
  6. Lauren Y
  7. Gary M
  8. Nick C*
  9. Ren W
  10. Dustin S*
  11. Mark S
  12. Jen R
  13. Erica N*
  14. Ray R
  15. Kate D
  16. Seth P
  17. Jeremy D
  18. Adam C
  19. Chad W
  20. Matt K
  21. Albert L
  22. Rachel D
  23. Chris B
  24. Will H
  25. Jesse H*
  26. Eric G*
  27. Joe P
  28. Ashley T
  29. Susie G
  30. Bill G
  31. Kelsey D
Available Spaces: 1

Wait List:

Updated 09.8.15 by Meghan

Last edited:
Regged (Ill send payment on the first of Sept)
~R

Mike Guarino to NPC
Susie Guarino to play Nikhujo

:D

(will pay closer to the event)

Happy to return to NPC, will only be able to play for Saturday, though. Sadness!

I am pre-logged.

I had pre-paid for an event in the spring that I was unable to attend due to medical issues - can that event cost be rolled over to pay for the Sept event?

Thanks,
~Kate

Hey, guess what! I have paid and regged. Unless things change, I will be there with pointy ears.

Woot woot!

Going to try and make the event. If I do I need to figure out which character to play.

~Matt K.

Ok, payment sent. Just need to get an updataed character card so I can send in my pre-logistic.

Matt K.

I don't know what's happening, but I've pre-regged twice in the last couple of weeks. My name didn't pop up on the list either time, which leads me to assume they didn't go through?

At this time we have met and surpassed our PC to NPC ratio cap. I strongly encourage anyone who has pre-regged but not paid to do so. Also, I do ask that everyone coming reach out to anyone who is on the fence or might have an interest and would be willing to NPC. 3-to-1 is the minimum ratio to be able to run an event of the quality we hold ourselves to, and more NPCs is always better. We have never yet had to turn someone away to stay within our cap, and I hope never to do so. Please help us get more NPCs.

pre-log done and sent!! Now time to put together a costume and reps!!!

Matt K.

Last edited:
Put me on the list for PC's.
Fill out the pre-reg form, please!

Sorry all, work has been beyond crazy the past two weeks. Updates to the list of who has filled out the pre-reg form for PC and NPC is being updated now!

For the record, the Tif PC is actually a Sean PC. I'm sorry the note didn't go through.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back