September 2012 Registration List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aisling

Artisan
Crossroads Staff
Below is the list of pre-registered players.

A "(P)" next to your name if you are PC'ing means you have not yet paid for the event.

Your name in bold means you owe membership fees.

Septembe2012.jpg

updated: 9/26/12

Alright gang, let's get this registration list filled! We've got just over a week until our closer and we need players to entertain!

Don't forget to pre-reg as an NPC as well! We've got our 3:1 ratio for PCs:NPCs in place, so make sure you get your name on the list!

Very excited for our upcoming event, we've got some shenanigans planned and then some! :thumbsup:

Pre registration ends tonight! Make sure to get your forms and payments in by midnight to get the pre-reg price and to reserve your spot!

yeah, so I pre-reg'ed and paided and logisted for the event.... :tears: guess I will be spending some build when I get on site...

Matt

Yeah, we can take care of build expenditures at logistics on Friday or you can shoot an email over to Will this week and we'll update things before game.

Tell your friends, let's get everyone playing this weekend and send Crossroads off with something epic.

Also, as a note. The chapter itself and its logistics are not going away, stories and character histories aren't leaving, the chapter is just relocating. You can still keep your characters housed with us and we'll continue taking care of all that logistical goodness.

Pre regging when i get home

Darkan said:
I am pre-reg for the event, just wanted to make sure and to see why i am not on the list. :)

Darkan
Cause that list is from last night and I haven't updated it yet. :p
No worries, we know you're coming.

Beefing the list up, putting names on there twice, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back