September 2019 Cabin List

Samyania

Scholar
Hello! Here is the cabin list for the upcoming event!
I have included all of the preregged people on the list, except for two who I am waiting to hear back from.
If you preregged and are not on the list, please contact me through whatever method you like best (as a warning, Discord may be the dead worst way to get ahold of me).
If you or a friend are coming, and are not on the list because you did not prereg, please contact me and you will be placed somewhere you will have fun!
If you are in the wrong place, please contact me and you will be moved to somewhere you will have fun!

My wife and I (Rachael D and Michael K) are in the cabin labeled "Rising Star" and, at the risk of exposing our newbie status, I just wanted to check and make sure we aren't accidentally being placed in an existing group's turf. Or if we are, that it is a friendly group and its turf is awesome-sauce! :)

Hello again! I'm glad y'all can make it to a weekend event!
There is an extant group in the cabin, though not everyone (I think) in the cabin represents that group. I title the cabins mostly as a generalization? Also I generally try to put new players in with less new players, in part for IG safety but mostly for like acclimatization. That cabin should be fine.

My wife and I (Rachael D and Michael K) are in the cabin labeled "Rising Star" and, at the risk of exposing our newbie status, I just wanted to check and make sure we aren't accidentally being placed in an existing group's turf. Or if we are, that it is a friendly group and its turf is awesome-sauce! :)

By the way, hello!

I’m the new player contact for Alliance Seattle, and please let me know if I can assist you in any way!

You can email me at newplayer@alliance-seattle.com, and I am also active on the Discord and Facebook page.

-Evan

@Draven
Hiya Evan. I've already met you, my good racoon-kin. I was at Big West. My wife hasn't met you yet, but we're sure that you'll meet her at this next event, man. Thanks for your hard work, Evan!

@Samyania (who is Rachel, I think, right?)
Thanks for the reply! If you think it's fine, we trust ya. We're sure it will be! :)

See you both there!

Back