September 22nd 'Pre-reg'

Lurin

Duke
While we will not be having any modules or other usual game day activities we will be offering a 'Special challenge' series of poorly repped team challenges Consisting of 3 rounds and a final battle. Each round will Pit Elemental Groups, Fae, and Undead Groups against each other as the groups are wittled down in combat challenges with unique twists.

The final challenge will be a Time trial, or puzzle based challenge to determine a winner.

The Prizes (Top 3 contestants get to pick in order)

Gem of Life renewed - Holds a Once ever LCO Rebirth (with life spell attached), This small gem found by your character between games has a unique enchantment, but be warned, once invoked, there may be a price to pay for such a favor.

LCO Crafting Recipe - Generated from a random list, you get to pick the school, but not the specific recipe. (Most of these are one user recipes that can create multiple items depending on your investment)

Homemade Drawing of a Loved One - Enchanted with a once ever spirit farewall ritual, need some information from a dead NPC, just want to say goodbye? Want to gloat after taking some bad guy out? Any of these could be done with this drawing!

The Rules (you knew it was coming)

1.) You really should Pre-register to win (but you don't have to, non-preregistrants will recieve a 15 second penalty to the final round time if they are involved)
2.) You must attend at least 4 hours of the work day to be eligible to win.
3.) Play fair! No 'Throwing' an event to have a larger portion of your team mates advance, all teams will be randomized.

Preregged folks.

1.) David G - Ineligible for prizes because he's a big dirty rotten cheater (and is running the contest)
2.) Anthony R.
3.) Tim S.
4.) Jenn S.
5.) Alysha K.
6.) Mr. Alysha K. (Ethan)
7.) Kayla
8.) Ryan B. (You posted all smarty mouth in the subject, so now you HAVE to come)
9.) Rick B.
10.) David R.
11.) Kristin G.
12.) Alex...ander T.

Sounds awesome! Hopefully I can come back into town.

This does sound pretty sweet, especially the prizes. Though, I'll be down south-er for a wedding, so won't be able to make this work day.

Wish I could make it. I am too far away. Is there some how I could send in a donation?

I'd love to join, count me in! Oh those prizes look delicious.

Assuming I'm still not doing a Monty python black knight act with me left knee - Jen & I should be there for the work day! :yes:

Well, you already know that I'm going. But here is my official Pre-reg. Looking forward to making that fire pit! :D

I'm definitely there, this sounds like alot of fun

tazoulti said:
Assuming I'm still not doing a Monty python black knight act with me left knee - Jen & I should be there for the work day! :yes:
Or did you take an arrow to the knee...
:D

sadly the date didn't get requested off, have fun.

Dr_Chill said:
tazoulti said:
Or did you take an arrow to the knee...
:D

Hmm, How's about 'I took a Corrupt to the knee' instead? :funny:

Who's drawing the Home Made Drawing? I'd like to see that physrep.

Is posting here saying we are going considered a Prereg? Because I will be going.

Folks if you are coming please let us know ASAP, as we need to know the numbers for food and planning!

Please note the schedule for this workday is 9 am - 5 pm Sharp (so we'll be cleaning up by 4)

If I can snag a ride from Ryan (I'll be back in Woodbury this weekend), I'll be there!

Dragonblade said:
at this point in time i should be there, is there anything we need to bring with us ?

David Raatz
Last time we were short on rakes. Though any out door tools are needed. If you have work gloves you may want to bring those. I can't remember if we had enough for everyone last time.

I'll be there in the morning only. My mission is monster camp inventory so I'll be working on that.

Kristin

I've confirmed my ride with that bald guy! Sign me up!

Back