September 23rd Weekend Event: The Story of Your Life

Kitaruen

Knight
We will be hosting at Camp Pokanoka. Tenting will be available!

What makes a life worth living? What is it that drives people to chose their own destinies and stand against choices forced upon them? The Northlunds finally make their move, and there is only The Spine to separate old enemies. Deals struck with unlikely allies on both sides lead to this confrontation. With Bliss on the horizon, what final events will precede the most significant event Terna has faced in 1000 years? What tales will be told when seeds more than 5 years in the making begin to germinate and release the sweet scent of Bliss? How will your story be remembered in this penultimate moment to everlasting utopia?

We look forward to seeing you all next weekend!

The event for PCs will cost $60, however anyone who preregisters will only pay $50. NPCs event cost is $10. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on Saturday are included with your event fee.

The site opens 6PM on Friday the 23rd, registration will begin at 8PM and game on should be at 10PM. Sunday will be plot loose ends and clean up like always. The sites address is : N 2703rd Rd, Ottawa, IL 61350 ...

Preregistrations should include needed tags, your production, MIs, spells, and any food allergies. These must be sent to Waysidelogistics@gmail.com no later than Tuesday Sept 20th at 11:59Pm. Or you may use our brand new handy-dandy prereg form found here.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qk...uQpQ4CcC8/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Prepay via paypal to... Robertdautovski@yahoo.com

Please note if your a first time player you should still contact us so we can help you with character creation ahead of time.

PCs.
1. Amanda F (Liddia)
2. Vicki P (Elle)
3. Sean V (Nehani)
4. Nadine V (Neolani)
5. Lacey M (New)
6. Ethan N (Iggy)
7. Matt M (Desylvia)
8. Dara W (Mordagh)
9. Bill H (Biff)
10. Brian L (Corbell)
11. Christine S (Socora)
12. Kyle S (GRONK)
13. Kyle H (Edwin)
14. James F (Grimshaw)
15. Melaina F (Kat)
16. Nick P (Foss)
17. Adam P (Asura)
18. Alexander T (Silp)
19. Matthew E (New)
20. Alana E (New)
21. Dave G (Enan)
22. Courtney L (Lu)
23. Thomas M (Novi)
24. Allison J (Maesha)
25. Gab R (Haraka)
26. Jared S (Pyke)
27. Jenn P (Zima)
28. Jenn G (Shiraa)
29. Chris S (Shikaar)
30. Jessica P (Keladry)
31. Jared H (Thorn)
32. Matt B (Maxwell)
33. Dan L (Sol)
34. James F (Ingvin)
35. Annette S (Cyn)
36. Nate S (Nikolai)
37. Jon D (Aramis)
38. Derek S (Sam)
39. Andrew N (Rusty)
40. Dani C (Bo)
41. Ian S (Draco)
42. Alex M (J'rajj)
43. Ranee J (Smalls)
44. Anique P (Ahlanna)
45. Luke N (New)
46. Brian G (Thaddeus)
47. Rob S (Eric)
48. Jacob G (Aurorius)
49. Kyle Y (Emrich)
50. Jordan P (Lillith)
51. John L (Mahir)
52. Chris H (Ark)

NPCs.
1. Ryan B
2. Carly B
3. Nate B
4. Tristin B (or W but hey its a theme)
5. Carrie B (or S but hey its a theme)
6. Rob B (or D but hey its a theme)
7. Teague M
8. Andrea R
9. Emma B (Hey another B)
10. William P
11. Jordan V
12. Ryan S
13. Emma A
14. Sid P

Last edited:
Also, on site, if you have any medical conditions that your friendly medical marshal should know about, please find me or you can private message me on FB or the forums.

Thanks and i look forward to killing you......... i mean....... seeing you all in about a week.

-Nathan

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Awwww... I want to go, but it's the one event I can't make.... I hope you guys have fun!

38 prereg so far. Tomorrow is last night to pre-reg, though earlier the better for Rob, Nate and Nick to get everything logistically ready.

A good number of NPCs too!

Hey, I plan to be there with Joseph. I know it's too late for pre-reg, just letting you know.
-JT Engstrom

Still send an email to logistics or fillout the prereg if you can.

Yes, please fill out the form if you missed the preregistration deadline; it will make logistics go smoothly.

Thanks,

46 PCs
11 NPCs

~4:1 ratio.

Not too shabby! See y'all tomorrow!

Apparently, I'm not cool enough to make the prereg list. I see how it is. Even made sure it was in with 30 mins to spare!

An Important note for this event! We have different areas then normal for this one.

We have the Oriole and Hickory Areas. All PCs should report to Oriole for check in upon reaching site. (Large center building next to the bathhouse) ,

We have much more indoor space then normal and have a fantastic kitchen for our staff to use instead of the little 10x10 shoe box. More people will end up sleeping with floor mattes then beds is the only real drawback- so feel free to bring air mattresses.

Instead of.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Just report to Oriole and I will show you where to tent.

Back