September 26th-28th event info

The Teaser:

September 26th-28th "The Gift"

The Fairies are considered fickle at best, but when it comes to thanking mortals for their help, well, things get interesting. Join our of adventurers as they discover just what it means to receive a present from the Fairies and the trouble that comes with it.

The Logistics Information Reminder

Pre-Reg Deadline is midnight September 22nd.
Please Pre-Reg and save yourself some money and our logistics staff some time.

Stay tuned for more info and watch threads for Donation Requests

Overlapping Ohio you are Matt Byers... so I can safely say:

"Aw shucks I was totally going to drive up for this but now I can't because I have to be at OUR event to run plot..."

Even though I'm dirt poor and couldn't afford gas yet-- after National I feel the NEED to come visit!

artzzzz.jpg
the new NPC squad should be there.

and i may bring a few others as well. ^_^

What the heck are those on your feet?! Treading on little pandy-type animals with every step!! Well that's just....nasty! :p

that happens to be a drawing of my Gaia online character ,tyvm, and those slippers were 70k!!1 lolz xD

also, incredibly random folks, but this video is incredibly just, i dont know..it isnt bad, it is great, but it sort of makes me feel degraded..lol

its called

"Shift Happens"

it will be the first one on youtube...check it out sometime...

I have a Gaia somewhere...I think.

Neat! You know theres a whole topic on the off-topic thread for that.

And another thing...

I am bringing NPCs! Or hopefully...otherwise I won't get to go and I will have a sad. :(

amazing,

there is a large controversy on who is going from our small npc gathering and such on account of the "Homecoming" dance being on that friday night, ect...

KK i believe wish's to go, i want to go larp, and so far i have had 4 of the new NPC's drop for that event.

but if KK really wants to go to the dance, that means i HAVE to go...because she would never let me live down not going my senior year --_\\\

stupidity on the schools part...to hell with these dances..lol

Awww! Senior homecoming is nothing! Tell her you'll take her to prom instead! By then you'll have characters in the database. :D

Alliance LARP makes for a great afterparty. :)

I just recomend you change first.

But seriously, come out on Saturday morning. You can still get credit for going to the event, and have an awesome capstone to your senior homecomming.

Dance, Date, Dash through the woods trying to kill me... these have a certain synergy dont ya think?

Paul

AllianceCHI said:
Alliance LARP makes for a great afterparty. :)

I just recomend you change first.

But seriously, come out on Saturday morning. You can still get credit for going to the event, and have an awesome capstone to your senior homecomming.

Dance, Date, Dash through the woods trying to kill me... these have a certain synergy dont ya think?

Paul

I have to go with Paul on this one. :D

Matt

no no no, its okay lol, Kristina said she would rather go LARPing then go to a dance lmfao.

as per whichever other NPC's i can get to come, i will post when i have a definitive answer. ^_\\\

Thanks for keeping track of those NPCs Bro, makes it easyer for me to make car pools.

mkay, so updates updates updates on the NPC's.

we will have one new NPC joining us this time, her name is Michaela.

so here is what i have so far, i believe the only NPC's i could snag so far for this are the Myself, Kristina, Michaela and ill be performing swift interrogations throughout the week to figure out who will and will not be attending.

as a requirement though, im afraid Kristina's mother would like an Address as to where we will be, and Meeker's cell....

one last thing though as well...Meeker...she has requested to meet you lol..

good luck with that one.

this event is overnight/weekend (as in staying at that address for the two days) until sunday correct? just to clarify. ^_\\

i have to jot all of this down or certain people wont be able to attend... --_\\\

We will be at the Camp Greilick BoyScout camp off of Hobb's Highway in Traverse City. The exact address is 4754 Scout Camp Rd. TC MI 49686. You are correct, it is overnight for 2 days. We start on Friday and finish on Sunday. If you have any other questions just ask.

Beverly

mkay thank you Bev.

still need your number meek!

ohz, NPC update. ^_\\\

so far as per confirmation as to which NPC's will be showing, i have a small list of who said they will be attending.
3 of the NPC's are Newbies, two of those Newbies, i have LARPed with in the past. ^_\\\

Me
Kristina
*Michaela*
*Billy*
*Manuel*

and a 50/50 chance on yet another NPC named Kaity (we just call her Leader....)

Bev, or Matt, what are the sleeping arrangements.

just like to ask, the folk i am bringing have requested i ask so that they may be around me at...basically all times, lol...

thank you. for the help. ^_\\\

Hey all,

I am coming up from ann arbor/detroit. Anyone need a lift? Would be great to split the gas costs, my car is very economical, I get at the very least 30 miles to the gallon. If I were not speeding to get to game, I could push 40 mile per gallon...driving like a grandmother.

Peace
Daver
aka
bob the baker

Matt or Bev. please tell me one of you has Meekers cell/home phone

i have to get ahold of him to clarify transportation ect.

we wont be getting out there until most likely after or around 4:00-5:00 pm (the NPC group is all in school still, hooray for Life Noobs, lol)

so i have to get ahold of Mike to get pickups, ect. set down.

any info would deff. be helpful and Dandy. ^_\\\

...silly me I cant seem to find it anywhere...

How much IS the event?

$$$

Back