September Donation List

Cedric

Rogue
Marshal
All of these are 5:1 unless other specified! Please send receipts to acarthiangm@gmail.com.
  • Makeup wipes
  • Cases of Water
  • Long swords - 50 GS for a basic one
  • Anything on our wish list - http://a.co/bibaSoW (Snakes - Panax)
  • A handful of Acorns (yes, actual acorns).
  • Legal potion vial reps for logistics. (best to mass buy these) - Shane
  • 3-4 Giant Gemstone reps. - Sleet
  • 2000 quality spell packets - 1:1 donation rate on these. No arrow or alchemy. - Sleet is doing some
  • 2 more home depot orange buckets with lids. - Copper
Thanks!
Mike

Last edited:
I can make resin cast gemstone reps. What dimensions and color are you looking for? I also have a lot of scrap fabric for spell packets. I probably couldn't do all 2000, but I'll figure out how much, do you have preference for what the filling is?

That's amazing Sleet! I think I'm looking for between 1" - 2" gems. As for color, I want a range of different colors, maybe something that looks like a ruby, another a sapphire. The other two can be whatever.
As for packets, the filling we usually use is parakeet seed (only or I've gotten it at walmart). Anything without sunflower seeds inside of it. Thank you!

Thank you Copper and Panax!

@Cedric I have made 100 spell packets thus far and will have another 100 ish made.

... a pop?

O.O ... mother of god.... That... That's insane. Also thank you for your kindness in healing

Also thank you for your kindness in healing

Oh no, I'm healing myself. I'm the lich. Boo. :3

And now that I've actually done that math, I'll likely be making my own personal stash of packets to help alleviate the strain I put on NPC camp's spell packet resources. :x

Back