September Event NPCs

So...If you're going to NPC in September, please please please email me or post here. If you want to email me send it to deadlandsdonations@gmail.com.

We have a LOT of cool Role Play parts and also some Battle Heavy parts and want to know who we can count on.

So let me know if you plan on NPCing. Thanks guys!!!!

You got me. :)

Sean is pcing though,for the first time in Deadlands! :(

Deadlands said:
Sean is pcing though,for the first time in Deadlands! :(

whoa! what?! zomg what is happening? has the apocolypse finnaly come? are pigs flying? has hell frozen over?

Sean is PCing? hmmm..weird...Okay...I'll let mike know...so we don't have to say "for the weekend the part of Osiris will be played by________________" hehheh

now im just curious who he would be playing... hmmm..?

OMG Jeremy, your sig cracks me up.

Sorry, If the answer is obvious...
I was wondering what the dates were for the September event.

It's looking like it'll be the weekend of September 19th.

(We originally had it scheduled on the same weekend as the national event, so we had to nix that.)

Deadlands said:
It's looking like it'll be the weekend of September 19th.

(We originally had it scheduled on the same weekend as the national event, so we had to nix that.)
Is that confirmed?

Nope, but it's looking like that will be the one. We still have to go through the process of confirming the date with Deb and Brian. Either Jaimi or I will post the news as soon as we know.

If you're clearing it with Deb and Brian - is it correct to assume it'll be in Claremont?

Yup.

We are only running the November event in Kingston, NH. All else is scheduled for Claremont, and September should be as well.

Will be NPCing, minus the road trip to go see Albert in Camelot!! I have room for 3 regular sized people or 4-5 super-skinny people. It'll be like going on a module. :)

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
Isn't that kind of like backing out of the Super Bowl because you have a conflicting engagement to play fantasy football?
.....yes.

I would be happy to NPC for you. Should be a lot of fun!

I will be npcing, I will only be there friday and saturyday night (about 8pm until 3am or when game dies). If you need somethine special just let me know, otherwise random damage and fishbowls are cool.

Back