Gargoyle (8 beds):
Wyvern (6 beds):

PRIVATE ROOMS
Fire (4 beds): Elissa Ward
Water (4 beds): Craig Fiske
Earth (2 beds): James Wright
Air (6 beds): Joseph Siegel
Spirit (7 beds): Healer's Guild

Note on housing: There are enough beds for everyone, but we ask that you be kind to those who may show up and don't have a reserved space. If someone has no place to sleep and you have a spare bed, please be kind and let them stay there. Also, please don't reserve one of the spots that has 6 or 8 beds if there are only 4 on your team -- get one of the smaller cabins instead.

Last edited:
Registered for September event. Then accidentally hit the donate button before putting a note in, I'd like to reserve Fire room for the September Ashbury event.

Thank you!

Hello,

My event membership, registration fee, and private room reservation for the Air room were meant to be for the October event. Thank you very much and have a great day.

:)
Dustin Springer

Last edited:
Is this for the September 14 – 16: Ashbury event? The event calendar doesn't show an hq event for the month of September (could be because I'm checking on my phone)

It was supposed to be the test run for the Steampunk rules but was canceled and replaced with an HQ event.

It was supposed to be the test run for the Steampunk rules but was canceled and replaced with an HQ event.

Thank you

Back