September Event Regsitration

Tyson

Scholar
Alliance Rules
Gettysburg Staff
Our next event is September 11-13, which is coming up quick. Please remember that our MI/Scroll request deadline is 2 weeks before the event - this Friday, the 28th. And our logistics deadline is the following Friday, September 4.

I have updated the online character database this past weekend. With our recent database troubles, please take a look at your character xp history and goblin stamp history and let me know if anything looks missing. It's very possible it was lost in one DB crash or another.

Thanks,
Tyson

Hey folks! It's about a week out from the event, and I've only had 1 NPC pre-registration hit my inbox. I got a few payment notifications (5 total) but no pre-logistics yet.

I know at the last event, people were submitting forms and they were not getting through to me. If you did any of the above actions (NPC reg, PC pre-log, or make a payment) please send me an email at barran.logistics@gmail.com and let me know what's up. I have just created the auto-response that I meant to do a while ago, so if you send in any forms now I think you should get a reply if your email went through. Edit: turns out, you won't get the auto-response from me. Unless I didn't do it right. But you should get a copy of the form in your own inbox, so ... go ahead and forward that to me at that email addy above, to make sure that I get it.

If it's not the case that your submission has been engulfed by the soul-sucking darkness of (cyber)space, and it's just because you haven't gotten around to letting us know you'll be here a scant 8 days before you'll be here .... well, that's on you. Please do us all a solid and take a moment out of your day to let us know you'll be gracing us with your presence.

Thanks,

Tyson

Last edited:
Back