September Faves

Special Thanks to Mark, Mike, Ben, Dan for helping write the weekend..what a cool story!

In no particular order:

Thalfidian(sp?): "You heal necromancers and undead!"
Aclede: "no I don't. Just that one time it was a small one and just because it was funny."
Thalfidian: "stop doing that it gives us all a bad name!"

Saturday night NPC camp conversations...Wow...we rock...we should be the new UN!

Gary's Jonathan Bon Jovi wig...it will never cease to make me snicker

The Grave Keepers...Thank you Ben and Emily for making those come alive for us!

Spider Web!!! creepy!

Zant hiding with the hobgoblin in the woods

Zant with the crown

Tova: "you bear tribe? wolf tribe? ______ tribe? ______ tribe?"
Me: "badger"
(I so badly wanted to say "3 toed sloth tribe" but refrained)

Saturday night with Jones and Impetua and then Charles and getting the ogre a date!!!!!
DO YOU HAVE PANTS ON???? :shock:

HOT CORN CHOWDER IN NPC CAMP!!! Thank you Sandeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

Getting to write a mod and watching people play in the story I wrote...that rocked! Thank you to all the NPCs and PCs that made that happen.

Aclede stealing everyone's stuff

Thalfidian opening a portal to Legion of Typhon and the Malachide popping his head out to say "Hello...."

But the most epic Panthergast fight I've ever seen....
Jeremy as the Fae Panthergast and Ben as the Knocker Emperor of Breakfast Foods..TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!

Sean being a good sport and playing even with a broken knee

Too many more to mention. Hope to see you all soon!

I had a great time this weekend.

The favorites I can remember atm are:

~Zant waylaying Jaimi about 3 seconds into the wave battle...

~Putting our weapons together in the air "Tomb!" Well there's a tomb that's been there for a long time or a girl by herself surrounded by monsters, (weapons in the air) "Monsters!" And finding out the only monsters were us for making a little girl cry by taking her cherished toy that her missing mother made her...

~Calling mulligan on the little girl mod and getting to go on another one immediately afterwards.

~Actually being a higher level than the mod APL :)

~Zant and his crown

~Going with the Vanguard

~Having what seemed like a 1:1 NPC to PC ratio

~Watching Impetua get arrested

~The fay panterghast attacking the breakfast king and watching various breakfast foods flying through the air.

~Emily almost beating Jameson with an uncovered claw and Dan calling a hold without seconds to spare

~Tova and her future wolf babies

~Getting to see a bunch of great people!

Maeve Widdershins said:
~Emily almost beating Jameson with an uncovered claw and Dan calling a hold without seconds to sparel
Dammit, Dan!

Ray's impression of someone rebirthing underwater for fifty minutes.

Ben as Sconch. Played the crazy, backwoods war vet perfectly, and as always, he was hilarious.

Utities telling Micka dirty jokes while his team is being crushed by giant wolves.

Pcing with my character's family for the first time in years.

The wild hunt mod. They of course had to pick Mike C to chase.

Solid first event, gentlemen.

Had a solid time NPCing this event. I really should try to do it more than once a year :p

All time favorite moment for me was the Beat Farmer fishbowl... oh I knew it would be zanny but i never thought of the wacky antics that would ensue. Thanks for being a sport Rachel, and thanks for coming up with the idea nick... NOW LET THE HEALING BEGIN....

Jade Skeleton Wrestling.... :lol:

Being the Fea pantherghast and killing the Breakfast king... sure the town healed him and what not but I still got him... and sounds like the people enjoyed the show. Ben the look on your face when i hit you the first time was priceless. It made my sunday morning

Spectral Champions :D

I have to say it made me really happy to see both gary and sean get to PC their chapter. I wish they could do it more often.

Spider mod, was a lot of fun just acting like a spider and running around the woods hunting the mod team. And the funnel web was so well repped. very nice.

Good event guys. I had a great time.

I want to start off by saying Dan Beshirs is the best and worst person I know. He is amazing and does awesome things...and then he stops Jamie for getting hit with bare pipe and I wonder what is happening?

So being one of the biggest fighters in town was pretty awesome. I never thought it would be like that.

Doug knocking out Jamie. That is why Doug is the man.

Gary coming into the tavern and saying we have no fighters and that he was glad Shane was finally there. Then we informed him that we were making a fighter and that he didn't need to worry.

Werewolf mod. It is hard to make people laugh on the spot.

Dancing up against an undead. I was so tired and it just seemed like the thing to do.

The whole tomb mod/little girl mod thing. You keep your role-play out of my fighting game.

That is about it for now. Thank you NPCs for letting us hit you and call you names all weekend. See you all in a few weeks.

this was a really good event
thanks npc's
staff and also mike and mark for a really cool event

i loved being a target for the weekend thanks mark and mike
from the awesome plot write up, keepers of the dead hunting me to the trolls coming into town
and of course who can forget silas... but avalon behaved herself even though ben, you tried so hard to get me to attack you it almost worked too.

i would have attacked you guys outright but i was locked in the circle.
chasing you guys into the woods with gary was cool too
and jeremy, i hate(no not really) you man
me: you do not forgive me
jeremy from the woods: yes i do!

and also the note from the trolls on sunday, sigh

also rping with gary and sean all weekend at deadlands was cool too a definate change
although sorry for the slow pick up on cherades friday night sean, writing everything down was a definate boon although i was also near the only one who could read your handwriting lol

akleed cornering me in my ward, gahhh i was so scared mike lol

this event was alot of fun. i remembered my resist commands for once and also that i have 4 level 9 spells now and not just 2 anymore.
oh dinner saturday was so awesome it was sooooooo goood thanks deb
thanks everyone for another great event
see you all in october!

Was a very solid event. The PC to NPC ratio was pretty sweet. Favs are a little short because I missed a good chunk of Saturday.

-Ben and Becca's sing-a-long blog! In case you didn't know, which how could you not, Ben is AWESOME! I had a great time singing with you this weekend. Thanks for cheering me up. :)

-The Gravekeepers. Totally creepy! Great job Emily and Ben.

-Going in expecting to be tortured for information only to be bought to mud-wrestle for information? o_O The words cake or death come to mind.

-Hearing about Jeremy's troll forgiving Avalon. LOL!

-Jun-Wu's double repel.

-Search and steal shenanigans in the woods, oh and being the first thing Keeley killed with a weapon!

Ok, lastly an unrelated but necessary favorite because I have to embarass him and I don't think we did that enough when he got the most applause of anybody during the curtain calls:

-Seeing Albert play Mordred in Camelot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In case you didn't know, this guy can sing, and he can carry a whole show in one act. I wish I had video because it was awesome and expect to hear Vry's rendition of the Seven Deadly Virtues, coming to an event near you.

syra pefferfoot said:
i would have attacked you guys outright but i was locked in the circle.
chasing you guys into the woods with gary was cool too
and jeremy, i hate(no not really) you man
me: you do not forgive me
jeremy from the woods: yes i do!

:lol: awwww shucks, that was a high light for me too.. I was laughing so hard when i got back to NPC camp

Michiko said:
-Seeing Albert play Mordred in Camelot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In case you didn't know, this guy can sing, and he can carry a whole show in one act. I wish I had video because it was awesome and expect to hear Vry's rendition of the Seven Deadly Virtues, coming to an event near you.
False. All of it.

I had an amazing weekend with you guys it being my first event. I had A LOT of favorite moments, and I know I won't do them all justice because most of them are stored in my memory for safekeeping, and may not be put down.

I'd like to thank everyone for being supportive and helping me through things, like when I didn't know a spell or other call.

The gravekeepers, and their Yiddish speak while waiting for the PCs... Amazing.

The cave mod where all the PCs came in, having to fight their way through even though there were children and elderly in some chambers. That was fun!

The spider mod, with the web it was totally amazing.

NPC shenanigans, such as the singing about eating your brains but not your eyes. And the many other songs that I heard while inside.

The first huge battle, where I was scared to death because of the HUGE number of PCs we had to face. Great battle guys!

The ocean/sea mod with the undead city, where the PCs decided to take the scepter, sword, and crown.

Realising when I came in as a goblin child that most of the town really hates goblins. So no help there lol.

Dropping the dryad and taking his stuff as the orcs. Ended up negotiating for his stuff back but got a pretty good deal for it.

Playing a grape jelly ooze, with the death oozes. Priceless.

Attacking inside the tavern and smashing my back off the post, (not exactly favorite), and learning not to fight in the tavern.

Meeting all of you wonderful people! And I hope to see you all again next month!

This is Melissa (Tova) my log in hates me...

First off YAY Mark and Mike !!! Great first event ! Loved it !

For the first time in i don't know how long Tova got to laugh and relax with her loved ones without a perm or tragedy :)
Yay four GOTEC members together at once and its not a funeral . CRAZY !

Mike's Old Mewee trying desperately to have an intellectual conversation with Tova all the while trying to be respectful haha it was wicked fun

Keely the blood thirsty elven lady !

Hanging out in the tavern fighting with Heresy like true brother and sister . I have truly missed the old days :)

Zhant and his very unique fighting style . Doug I love your new PC

Flesh colored cod piece

Getting lost in Tova's zany randomness to the point that i licked Johnathan's artifact sword . I love being allowed to be an *** I wish I could act like her in real life.

SADS the Dragon ! Thanks Nellie !

Achled ! Tova would totally roll with him if he didn't hang out with a bunch of dumb *** necromancers .

Delightful racism time how many can Tova offend

New name for children of autumn "Kids of the Fall "

Jaimi's ogre oh my I laughed my *** off while trying to pretend to pluck your eyebrows

Overall an awesome time I really haven't had this much fun as Tova in a long time.

Werewolf mod and the ensuing roleplay. Utieties' dirty jokes and embarrassing stories about Wolf, Ator's reaction to the discovery that Myca was in on it the whole time, watching everyone try not to swear or be crude in front of Myca and failing miserably...

"Ator, there are only so many times I can hear the phrase 'balls deep' and not start putting two and two together..."

Dan, You own this sweat shirt don't you?
images

Back