September Menu and Ingredient Info

OK, Basic September Menu with Ingredients and Brand Names
Condiments: Salt, Pepper, Heinz Ketchup, Walnut Creek Black Cherry Jam, Walnut Creek Strawberry Jam, Margarine, Shredded Cheese, Walnuts/Almonds, Sliced Almonds, Real Maple Syrup
Drinks: Gatorade either blue or orange, Lemonade with sugar and without, Water, Coffee, Various Teas, Reduced Sugar Cocoa, Regular Cocoa, Mint Cocoa, Sugar, Splenda, Cream, Lemon Juice, Apple Cider Mix with sugar and without, going to try and find sugar free Gatorade powder
Snacks: Aldi Brand Beef Summer Sausage, Hormel Pepperoni, Ingle’s Bread, Various Cheeses, Walnuts, Almonds, Pickles, Olives, Hard boiled Eggs, Apples, Oranges, Bananas (ask for Orange or Banana, they will be kept in the kitchen due to allergies) maybe pears depends on how they look at the store
Friday Night:
Chicken Thighs cooked with Veg/Olive Oil, Italian Seasoning, Garlic, Plain Rice, Rice with Bear Creek Cream of Chicken Soup Mix in it, Bear Creek Potato/Broc/Cheese Soup, (I do have one Bear Creek Minestrone Soup Mix left and some Generic Ingles frozen meatballs, I think I will pack these)
Sat AM:
Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Pork Breakfast Sausage, Grits, Fried Potatoes (potatoes fried in oil with onion and a little salt, and some without onion) Irish Oatmeal, Toast (white or wheat)
Sat Lunch:
Any leftovers from Friday Night, Grilled Sandwiches, White or Wheat Bread, American Cheese, Provolone, Swiss, Ham, Tomato Soup
Sat Dinner:
Shepherd’s Pie (grounded beef, onion, garlic, peas, carrots, italian seasoning, gravy master, worcestershire sauce, beef broth, salt, pepper, instant mashed potatoes, shredded cheddar) I am doing my best to find gluten free beef broth and instant mashed potatoes I will post the exact brand; Pork Chops 3 plain, 3 with mango chutney/apricots/honey, 2 with basil pesto and pine nuts, 2 with maple syrup and almonds; Baked Sweet Potatoes Plain, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, and sugar free brown sugar cinnamon syrup will be available, Sauteed Green Beans with garlic, Plain Rice
Sunday AM: depends if we have any eggs left, any leftovers from the entire weekend

Back