Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossRoads

Scholar
Owner
Crossroads Staff
SeptReg.jpg

done and done

I should be on the list, I paid a few weeks ago. My character is from Ashbury HQ

Jevedor said:
paying is one step in the process.. you need to also register for the event here

http://alliancecrossroads.com/registration. That may be why you weren't put on the list. Hope that helps.

Thanks, I'm pretty sure that's what it was.

The only thing I'm not sure about, I'm bringing some packets to donate to NPC camp and I'd like to spend 100 gobbies on bolts. I don't actually have the gobbies yet though but I included it on the prereg form and noted that I don't have the gobbies yet.

Can I spend gobbies in prereg that I don't actually have yet but will hopefully have on the first day of play?

Hi Ken,

Just sent you a message in regards to your question.

:)

hey Tab, i should be on the NPC list.

Paid. pre regging tonight. thanks for everything guys. excited to take part in the story.

Halp! I'm trapped in a box (On the pre-reg list anyway). Do I need to worry about being trapped in the black box?

Awesome sam. dwarven warrior amancipation reclamation front or d.w.a.r.f. shall be rolling this event

What are the P's after some peoples names for?

Sam, the name appears once you have paid. a p means you have prelogusted on their website. its filling in info jusr like you sent me for hq. they include dietary needs etc. all very well put together. you and tom need to do that for attendance registration to be complete . fyi i sent in cabin request info.

I paid and filled that thing out with the dietary needs and production and such. So I guess I will get a p when they get my character?

Very cool system.

Just Pre-reged and Pre-Loged and payed...so Im all set....

Matt K.

I should be all signed up for PC'ing. Please let me know if I've missed anything.

Also, I didn't see a September donations list. But we've got a case of bottled water and two gallon jugs of it from our over-preparations for Irene. We've also got excess paper plates and plastic cutlery, if it's okay that they've been opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back