Seriously where are the Fav Moments?

Look, I couldn't make the event which saddens me greatly, so I need to live vicariously through your amusing and favorite moments. Commence with the comments.

Here is a short list of my favorite things from the event.

1. Everything

thank you for your time.

Was working on my email for this:
Pros: The Entry...long walk through the foggy evening, it could not have been any creepier for our introduction to the Corrupted.

New Mobs...meeting strange & wonderful monsters and killing (and in several cases, not killing) them.

Props/Masks/Etc...being able to look at go, hey that is a lizard kyn and warthog kyn and 'OH CRAP, NOT THOSE RED-EYES'.

Kidnapped...rolling through the woods and being to be the first victim of the Corrupted's Prison (thanks Matt). Up the hill, down the hill, through the forest, hiding in the bushes while 3 Corrupted roll on past. Best part, being part of the group of people to find the girl the next morning.

NPCs...attitudes were great, they RP'd like gangbusters and made me want to meet up with their people & lend a hand to keep them safe...I lost count of people I offered to walk to their homes at night.

Signs...it added a good touch to be able to say, 'We are going to the Celestial Guild' and everyone being able to know which hut it was.

Cons: Really don't have anything...weather, I guess. Hell, it didn't rain so cold was easily doable.

best moment for me?

walk into cabin and sit in my circle
Simon: what are you doing?
Boulder: waiting for rothgar spirit
Spirit shows up
Simon: do you even know how to resurect someone?
Begin resurection and start timer
Boulder: I go smoke.
Simon: *blink blink*
ten minutes later......
RAAAAAARRRRGHHHHHH!!!!! *smashstompstomp*
Boulder: Spirit done.

The whole game was amazing, I'll try to pick some gems for you.

-Marla flirting with everyone who walked into the tavern, then finding out she was married. 0.0
-Gabe's (Don't remember the characters name) reactions to Marla. ("Mum!")
-Zeth being chased by the littlest Sarr.
-Raganzi explaining why not to take a gypsy wife. (You'll end up doing the dishes and taking the trash out with everything you say and do.)
-Watching those two arguing Draxians get "Rollo'd". (Oh, your friend fell down, is he sick? *waylay*)
-The speed with which any trust I may have had in the Skree was eliminated.
-Leaving a mod IG on account of dusk. ("It's getting dark, we're leaving.")
-Fighting the corrupt! They're not so tough, you just have to survive an uphill charge under a withering fire of spell packets, chew through their defenses, stab them in the eyes and then retreat with the corpses so their friends don't heal them. >.>
-Chasing Matt through the woods saturday night. I loved every minute of this.
-The props! Masks, tabards, cowls, all of it! From the townsfolk to the monsters everything was consistent and awesome.

Bond said:
The whole game was amazing, I'll try to pick some gems for you.

-Marla flirting with everyone who walked into the tavern, then finding out she was married. 0.0
-Gabe's (Don't remember the characters name) reactions to Marla. ("Mum!")
-Zeth being chased by the littlest Sarr.-Raganzi explaining why not to take a gypsy wife. (You'll end up doing the dishes and taking the trash out with everything you say and do.)
-Watching those two arguing Draxians get "Rollo'd". (Oh, your friend fell down, is he sick? *waylay*)
-The speed with which any trust I may have had in the Skree was eliminated.
-Leaving a mod IG on account of dusk. ("It's getting dark, we're leaving.")
-Fighting the corrupt! They're not so tough, you just have to survive an uphill charge under a withering fire of spell packets, chew through their defenses, stab them in the eyes and then retreat with the corpses so their friends don't heal them. >.>
-Chasing Matt through the woods saturday night. I loved every minute of this.
-The props! Masks, tabards, cowls, all of it! From the townsfolk to the monsters everything was consistent and awesome.

In regards to the bolded....that was fun. Ah kids. :D (Btw, Kim Mays, Azel will get hers for that. :evil: )

Seriously, this event was great.

Draven said:
In regards to the bolded....that was fun. Ah kids. :D (Btw, Kim Mays, Azel will get hers for that. :evil: )
Seriously, this event was great.

Hehehehe ... .

bring it racoon .... =P

<3 hugs

Back