Setting up Shop for the Winter

Lurin

Duke
First off, let me thank you all for the warm welcome, this town seems to have more then its share of danger, but being able to provide fresh bedding supplies, and to repair my companions armor fully for the first time in months has been a great relief. We still find ourselves coin shy and hard pressed and would like to set in a supply of stores for the coming winter months, to this end we have decided to remain at our encampment near-by the town and see if cannot offer our services additionally to everyones benefit.

Beyond our services at hunting and combat, which we have found to be needful in these lands, we have managed to collect enough supplies to offer some minor Blacksmithing work, so if you have a need of a replacement weapon, or additional resources let me know and I'll add you to my production schedule at the earliest possible time.

Currently I can make just about any weapon you can think of and can also strengthen a piece of armor, weapon, or equipment to be much harder to break, infact working with some...interesting tools I've located within a loaned alchemical workshop I can also apply this effects to wands as well.

Prices for Blacksmithing Services
Basic Armor Repair - 1 copper (willing to waive for those without sufficent funds or in need)
Field Armor Repair - Free for any endeavor I am assisting on, if I'm not assisting, I'm likely to be out in the field for that matter.
Throwing Daggers and Oakwood Staves - 6 copper a piece
Shields, Daggers and Javelins - 12 copper
Larger weapons are by commission, please ask for pricing
Silvering an Existing Weapon - 18 Silvers (this includes the silver needed to coat the item in question)
Silvering Arrows - 12 silvers per 10 (this includes the silver needed to coat the item in question)
Strengthening an Existing Item or Weapon - 6 Gold, Unfortunately this is a difficult and time consuming process requiring expensive materials.
'Rush' Processing to ensure your item is completed the very next marketday/period - 5 silvers to a Gold, depending on workload and the commisioned item.

Additionally I will crafting a number of Liquid lights in Various colors that will also be for sale for 5 silvers a piece, this covers the cost of the Vial and high quality materials to ensure it lasts as long as possible (OOG-Comes with Rep)

As a reminder our services for Tracking and Combat remain available, prices vary by the level of the danger of the Job, as well as the capacity of the requester to pay. We are generally willing to accept a fair share of things found with a minimal agreed retainer for the job, meaning should you contract us to help, you agree that should our portion of the spoils be less then the agreed amount, you will make up the differnce.

Stay safe, stay warm, and stay vigilant,

-Brek
Wilderness Hunter

Back