Sewing stuff

A

Anonymous

Laura wanted me to post that she will have some pouches and may have some garb bits for sale. She'd prefer actual $$$ to IG money, but she will have some stuff there as well as her sewing machine.

Thorn said:
Laura wanted me to post that she will have some pouches and may have some garb bits for sale. She'd prefer actual $$$ to IG money, but she will have some stuff there as well as her sewing machine.

Drool.........

Thanks for letting us know, I'll see if i have any extra cash that I can bring just in case I see something I like.

Cymryc said:
Drool.........

Thanks for letting us know, I'll see if i have any extra cash that I can bring just in case I see something I like.

*nod* No problem. 8)

Me too, I'm new and could use basic accessories - pouches and such. (BTW could you ask her to do this every time she goes? I'll be out of town this coming [February] and probably won't attend an event 'till April.)

Thanks for the heads up!

Kathar said:
Me too, I'm new and could use basic accessories - pouches and such. (BTW could you ask her to do this every time she goes? I'll be out of town this coming [February] and probably won't attend an event 'till April.)

Thanks for the heads up!

This is her first time doing NERO and it's a trial run (she's not a huge gamer though she refuses to admit that doing seriously doing RenFaire with a persona is little more than LARPing without any formal rules) but I suspect that if she does continue to go she will bring her sewing supplies.

She just shouted up the stairs at me that if you (being a general "you") have anything you want made into a pouch (fabric, thin leather, etc.) bring it and she'll see what she can do.

-Ren

Sweet access to a sewing machine, I have really needed one of those this week, and couldnt get awholed of one. Do you think she may be willing to run a few stiches for me, or possibly let me use it for a bit? Its nothing difficult. Actually if you could just give her a heads up, i would be more then happy to ask her/ be denied in person =) See you guys at the event. Glad you could all make it down.

Holly

See. I am so happy!! Lara rocks!! I really loved when we all ate at planet fresh that one time. It was soo cool meeting her. Wish I had been able to have had more chances to get to know her better.

-Kitten

Back