Shapeshifting Skyscraper

That's so cool.

I've got this mental image of them shifting the shape of the building and the top half comes flying off like one of those "whirly" kids toys, where you spin the stick and the helicopter blades spin off and go flying.

wow that is totally awsome!! I would travel to see one of those once/if it is built.

Moved this to the off topic section - the Discussion portion is supposed to be for Alliance related topics only.

Thanks
Michelle

Well aren't you just a buzz kill.

But which apartment gets controls to spin the floor? Because you just KNOW *everyone* wants the right exposure during sunrise and sunset, and how well people cooperate, right?

You know what's next... spinning floors with balconies.
Inevtiably followed by a mediocre action flick in which someone chases somone else down the side of a spinning building in a vertical parkour style.

It would make an almost perfect building for a sniper perch tho...

Apparently each floor will rotate individually...

So, I would think each floor would have their own "control panel" as it were...

Ah. It's in Dubai. That explains a lot.

The same area that the indoor-ski-resort-in-the-middle-of-the-desert and man-made islands and other modern marvels are being developed, built, and used to attract the opulent tourists of the world. Also, the same area where the workers consist primarily of foreigners and the citizens do not have to work.

Fun stuff.

Ahhh The wonder of waking up on a Monday morning and walking out the door of you 28th story apartment and plummeting to the pavement below why? BECAUSE IT's MONDAY, your door is on the east, You either leave Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, or you don't leave!!!!

Yes I will be the first idiot to purchase an apartment at $3000 PSF in a rotating building

Carl

(Yeah still around)

Back