Shared cabin space - Be respectful

Cedric

Rogue
Marshal
Good morning Acarthians. I received some feedback this month and I just wanted to make a general post about it. There were several people that came up to me after the end of the game and expressed a bit of frustration with the shared cabin situation. In these shared cabins, we have a lot of different people using a combined space.

Please be respectful of each others food. The meal situation isn't the best at Magic Sky, but we do have full kitchens. Do not expect a team's food is there to feed the entire cabin unless you have already made arrangements with them. Please bring your own food and drink.

I know we all want to get off site as soon as possible, but we also have a shared responsibility to clean up our cabins general space. Several times this year I have heard grumbling about certain people always taking care of the cleaning of the shared cabin spaces, and other people leaving early. If you need to leave early (it happens) please try and ask around and do as much cleaning as you can. Or pitch in one month a little extra to make up for the event that you need to leave early. No one likes cleaning, but unfortunately it's a requirement of the game and site. Please do your share.

Some of the larger bunkrooms host new players. They may not know the culture of cleaning/food that we do. If are a veteran player, please try and explain to them what is needed/expected from us all so that they can help pitch in cleaning as well.

While we only have one more month at Magic Sky this year, I wanted to make this post regardless in case we are able to book Magic Sky for 2018.

Thank you,
Mike Paxton - AGM

Early Morning Noise....

I would like to add to be please quiet in the morning as your fellow larpers might have stayed up later than you the night before and might require another hour or two than you.
Please be courteous and keep your voices down in the morning.

Same should be said about our Late Nighters and Late night noise right?

Back