Shelter is needed.

Polare

Count
<A voice echoes through the Dreamscape near Foxbridge>

Three of the Red Thorn tribe approach your town and will arrive soon. This one sends a message through the Mists asking for shelter. No protections are needed, but bedding space must be set aside.

Are there any thems who will offer shelter for three Red Thorns? None of these ones harbor pests in our scales.

This message is from Esthe on behalf of Esthe, Chaacs, and Kosh.

Esthe of the Red Thorn Tribe,

If you and your companions do not mind a warded shelter, there are open bunks within the Cabin of the Fabulous Pants, and you would be welcome there.

Safe travels to you,

Amory Thistleburr - Rai to the Band of the Fabulous Pants

Amory of the Thistleburr Tribe,

The Red Thorn tribe accepts your invitation. These ones at times wear no pants. Does this prohibit our entry to your shelter?

As someone who prefers skits to pants, pants are not required. I do not believe there is anything resembling a dress code in our shelter.

Since we have not formally met, I feel I should mention that we ask those staying with us to be respectful of each other's belongings, and to refrain from theft and illegal activities as defined by the laws of Sedovia within the walls of our shelter.

I look forward to meeting you and your companions,

Amory

Amory of the Thistleburr Tribe,

This one does not know of any 'Sedovia'. These ones seek the Foxbridge Tribe after learning that they destroyed forces of the walking dead ones not long before this time. Is the Foxbridge Tribe here? Do these ones travel to the right place?

The Red Thorn tribe does not harbor thieves if that is what is being asked. There is no space or reason for theft between thinking ones if they are not evil. The Red Thorn tribe respects those who give shelter and would not disturb their safe nests, and hopes that those ones would respect the Red Thorn tribe the same.

You are traveling to the correct place. Foxbridge is a small piece of the Sedovian tribe. It is home to those who are of the Sedovian tribe, as well as others from many tribes here to assist in the fighting of Undead and others who would harm the Sedovian people.

I believe that we have similar views when sharing shelter, and hope that you and your companions find your stay welcoming.

Safe travels to you,

Amory

Amory and Ian of the Fabulous Pants tribe,

These ones would seek shelter in your space again. The warmth for these ones' nesting is appreciated. Is this acceptable to those ones?

-Esthe, and the others of the Red Thorn Tribe

You're welcome to stay with us at the next gather. Warmth is better when it's shared, and I'm pretty sure there's room.

-Ian

The Red Thorns will be traveling ahead, but will look to shelter with others once there. These ones suspect we should shelter with other its for defense while at our destination. Which of the Foxbridge or Fabulous Pants or any other tribe would look to nest with the Red Thorns for a few suns soon?

-Esthe, and the others of the Red Thorn tribe.

These ones need shelter once again. The Fabulous Pants will be absent. Are there those with room to shelter the Red Thorns in the Foxbridge Tribe area soon?

-Esthe, and the others of the Red Thorn tribe.

Esthe,

I believe Durnic and I should have room in our lodgings for you, Chaacs and Kosh, if you all are willing to accept it.

Óle

Back