shirts for sale 20$ or less

Heidi

I am currently sewing a LOT of shirts T tunic style. Some have collars and some don't. With a collar will be 20 without will be 15. If you have a special size request please let me know. I will be making these real sizes for the most part. A guy's jacket size 45 if that helps any. I hope to have 12 done by the event.

I need a shirt for my racoon-kin I'll be playing but honestly, I haven't the slightest idea what it should look like.

Heidi do the shirts come in "hunky dwarven living" size?

If I need a bigger then 50 inch wide middle let me know, I have some of those done. As for the kes166 I need a size estimate.

47" around my chest, 47" around my belly. I'd go a little loose, maybe 2 or 3 inches bigger. Let me know if you need more than that.

Heidi,

Do you have the ability to post pictures either here or on FB because I know my chapter could use a few new shirts and I could. I still have the costuming I purchased from you 6 yrs ago and I still use it so I know the quality is there :)

Paul

I will post a picture after the this next weekend. they will not have shipping included. But yea I can do it.

Heidi,

Sixty inches here. Prefer black or red.

Kyle

Most of these are white, and made from old bedsheets. That's why they're so cheap. :thumbsup:

If you want nicer shirts, let Heidi know because she can always specially make one for you. Maybe if you provide the fabric, it can even help!

I don't have any red fabric on hand. However, if people donate sheets or enough fabric I can keep prices for costumes really cheap. Hopefully I can then have special orders close to this price too. I just don't have any cheap fabric stores near me.

Back