shopes are open

justduffy

Artisan
Balls is opening up his wares! if you wish to take part in his meat (hotdogs, hamburgers, or cheeseburgers), have him place his hands all over you (Craftsman Masseuse), partake of his pickle (selling pickles), maybe even somthing that feels like warm apple pie (selling warm apple pie I think), elixers, potions, scrolls, you name it. If it can be made I can have it ready for you (as long as the production skills hold out so first come first serve).

I shall be running the tavern this coming gathering. For those that don't know me my name is Landiara, but many call me Balls. :) I and my group will be running the tavern from 11 bells at night till 5 bells in the morning. Upon request and maybe a few coins there could possibly be some juggling, contact juggling, singing or a minstrel depending on which of my group can make it through the mists to join us.

Shops are open, I have some new artisans in my group so anything that you need I will probably be able to have made by the 29 of Hawk. I have a feeling we are in for a tough gathering and supplies will be needed so I am stocking up. All of my focus and materials are going to Fairedale this gathering so I will not be exporting goods. My group makes almost everything and almost anything so just ask for what you need and I will do my best to get it to you the first day we come together, if not the second; remember first come first serve.

You can contact me hear or privately if you wish, sometimes that's so much more fun! ;)

Hope to hear from you soon,
BALLS

What else would you expect from a Child of Camulous?

Enough common sense to realize that the dream plane isn't the place for tactless double entendre.
Or as Seshet Keru would say...Inappropriate.

Lord Aaeun Nimbus

*sighs softly and shakes her head*

WN

Aaeunnimbus said:
Enough common sense to realize that the dream plane isn't the place for tactless double entendre.
Or as Seshet Keru would say...Inappropriate.

Lord Aaeun Nimbus

I'm sorry, I didn't know that the dream realm was any different than the awake realm other than your asleep. I didn't know I can't be myself, or that I had to pretend to be someone I'm not while in the dream realm. Nothing I said hear , in the dream realm, was something that I haven't already said while awake to a tavern fu; of adventurers and towns folk. I'm sorry if your thoughts are that I'm in appropriate. Maybe you shouldn't be listening in while asleep or awake. I am what I am and that is all that I am. If you can't handle me then you should keep to yourself away from me.

Meanwhile to all those that responded I will and can fill your orders even the one with the open ended amount. I will be able to supple you with many of each of the items you requested, but I am awaiting the reply of one more artisan to know how much he can produce. Once he gets back to me I will be able to tell you how much of each and you can select how many you want. All orders after you will have to wait till you get back to me (which will be after I tell you how many my team can produce).

BALLS!!!

Just so you're aware Balls, that kind of behavior is offensive to people in the waking realm as well.

Quite frankly, it wasn't so much the double entendre that bothered me, it's the claiming that being a Child of Camulous was an excuse. I have met far more Children of Camulous that posses restraint than do not, and learning from their example might be suggested. Of course, the situation going on with the obelisk in Fairdale has me in a tetchy mood, so I may be a bit more snappish than usual.

Lord Aaeun Nimbus of the Estate of Luminary in the Kingdom of Arandin, Assistant Guildmaster of the Canning Wizard's Enclave, Elemental Warden

So these children of camulous or perverted? Camulous must be quite the liberal parent. If i ever said anything that dirty in front of lady, I would have been reprimanded by my father. I guess there's more to my kin than I knew. And what is this obelisk that you speak of?

Wow training has muddled my grammar skills that should have been written as Children OF Camulous.

And I forgot to sign my name.

Adon

Adon,

The Children of Camulous is the name of the horned elf-like race that come from the lands of Tarnavaria. Some may call this race the Mystic Wood Elves. Regardless of the name, they are a group of freedom-loving individuals that enjoy the pursuit of happiness and the freedom of choice. Some, like Balls, like to play with words and flirt around social decorums. Others, like myself, prefer not to do so. It would be wrong to say that the Children of Camulous are perverted as you would be labeling an entire race.

If you wish to learn more about the Children, I would recommend speaking to many of its people. You can speak to Balls, but there is also Kerrigwen who is a councilwoman for the Children. She is a lovely gentle lady who carefully tends to her people. She is also an accomplished healer and makes the most delicious treat of chocolate covered peanut butter balls.

In Tarnavaria there also are the Mystic Wood Elves. They are of the same race as the Children of Camulous, but of a different culture. You may also find them interesting to speak to if you wish to learn about the race in whole.

Please seek me out personally if you have additional questions as I would be happy to answer as best I can.

Squire Man-at-Arms Aven
Barony of Blythedale
Vex Squad, Legion D "The Untiring" Ducal Army

Well I wasnt aware children of camulous was name of a culture. That I apologize if any insult was derived from my statements. I would love to know about their culture. I've read a few blurbs here and there about the mystic wood elves native to the lands of Icenia, but I am from the lands of Moria.It's ba denough I know nothing of my people. I apologize for generalizing, but my first impression came from goodman Balls' statemtents.

I also can sense alot of tension amongst the adventurers here. Maybe you guys should cut back on the sugar or take a nice vacation.

Adon

Adon,

You are right to sense that there is tension among those of us who are from Tarnavaria. Unfortunately many of us are unable to relax as we are beset by a plague of feral vampires that are attacking from every direction. We are also at war against a very cunning enemy that seeks to enslave us.

I wish you safe journeys and good fortune in your lands. Should you find yourself looking for something to do in the upcoming weeks, you are more than welcome to come through the mists to our lands and aid us against these foul creatures. Please seek me out and I will do my best to get you as prepared as I can should you do so.

In service,
Squire Man-at-Arms Aven
Barony of Blythedale
Vex Squad, Legion D "The Untiring" Ducal Army

***Squire Aven: You are right to sense that there is tension among those of us who are from Tarnavaria. Unfortunately many of us are unable to relax as we are beset by a plague of feral vampires that are attacking from every direction. We are also at war against a very cunning enemy that seeks to enslave us. ****

You would think, because of such things Squire....

****Adon:I also can sense a lot of tension amongst the adventurers here.*****

Your statement would be false Adon,

Sadly it is not..... Thankfully the bickering, tension, and un-intentional-offensive-to-some-behavior, seems to happen a lot more here in the dream realm, then when the gatherings take place.....

-Lt. Ithica

Aven said:
If you wish to learn more about the Children, I would recommend speaking to many of its people.

You can also talk to me if you like, as I am one. Though I don't think I've met you before Adon, it's always good to make new friends.

- Ezrad

Well how would one get to the lands you inhabit? I am currently around the outskirts of canning.

Concentrate on the location you desire. If your focus is sincere the Mists, as they are often called, should transport you there.

Telokh Amdo

That explains why I see strange mists sometimes in the area.

Adon

Be warned, brother-kin Adon, Tar Navaria has different rules when it comes to many things. Tread lightly should you step onto their lands until you feel you have learned their ways. That is advice that can be applied to any realm outside of Arandin.

And I find that our kin, no matter what they call themselves, seem to be much different than myself in public... and private, but most non-Mystic Wood Elves are too.

If I find any persons actions or words offensive, inappropriate or otherwise improper I will warn them once, then just simply remove myself from the situation. I used to deal with it other... ways... but I have found that often causes more of a headache in the end.

Dame Lady Knight Wildescent Nightwolf ~ White Rose Keep, Kingdom of Arandin, Moria

Back