Short-Lived But Useful Magic Items for Sale

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Adventurers of Wayside,

Gatherings for the season in my homeland of Gaden have ended for the year, though I believe there are still some gatherings in Wayside slated to occur. That said, I have a couple of magical items that expire shortly into next year (1518 by Gaden's reckoning, 318 by Wayside's) that the adventurers of Wayside can still make good use of that I cannot, and therefore I would like to offer them for sale. I have the following magic items available for sale:

1. Teardrop-shaped blue druzy crystal: 3/day Elemental Burst 30; expiring 2/27/1518. Current bid 4 gold.
2. Teardrop-shaped blue druzy crystal: 3/day Elemental Burst 30; expiring 2/27/1518. Current bid 4 gold.
3. Teardrop-shaped blue druzy crystal: 3/day Elemental Burst 30; expiring 2/27/1518. Current bid 4 gold.

You may certainly bid on more than one item if you wish.

Elemental Bursts are extraordinarily useful, given that they cannot be defended against by Spell Shields and, unlike Evocation spells, the element channeled is chosen at the time of each activation, allowing you to use whichever element you need. These items are Celestial in aspect and are tied closely to my homeland of Gaden, but they will easily travel to Wayside (assuming you do not have too many other items traveling in from other lands). If you would like one or more of these items, please let me know your bid and I will update the above to reflect current bids.

I have a couple of other items I am considering selling as well, but I am not 100% certain of that yet. I will keep you posted.

It has been some time since I have ventured to Wayside, and while I will not be doing so in the immediate future, I am certain I will find a reputable courier to transport my goods to Wayside at the upcoming gathering. That courier can then collect payment from you and return it to me.

May your Words have Power and your Memories be Knowledge,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft
Magus of Tempered Rage

Last edited:
3 gold.

Fredrick Crawford

Yeah, I'll drop the starting bid to 3 gold each. How many do you want to bid on, Frederick? One? Two? All three?

~ Gandian

Gandian,
I will bid 3 gold of one.
Aramis Seablade

Just one.

Fredrick Crawford

I'll bid 3 gold on the 3rd one!

Crescent.

Sounds good, Neolani. Current bid is now at 4 gold each.

~ Gamdian

Back