Show Time and some last minute concerns.

Hernando

What time will the game be starting? I plan to leave my home in VT early to beat the Memorial Day Weekend traffic rush. This might mean I will get to the site early and have nothing to do. Is there any way I can help plot or NPC camp set up anything, dispite that I will be PCing? I understand the concerns surrounding metagaming here but if there is any way I may help out I would love to do so.

What's on the tavern menu and what meals will be served?

Is there anything about this chapter that is so critically different from the old NH chapter that I will have to plan and prepare accordingly for?

Will this event be awesome? If so, how awesome will it be?

Finally, I just want to express how ecstatic I am to see people that I havn't in nearly three years...except Gavin. That guy smells.

I'm going to be running some things as soon as I get there, at about 7:30. I don't imagine anything will run before that, but possibly, if Dan chooses to do so.

I'm sure the tavern staff could use some help setting up.

The tavern food is posted somewhere here, but you can also email deadlandsgm@gmail.com, as I believe Jaimi is more informed about the menu than I am. I recommend you read the IG posts on the message board to get some familiarity about the IG world. It has changed in some ways. Player’s Guide will be done, possibly this week.

Dan and Stacey wrote the event, and we're all going to help run it, so yes, it should be uber rad.

I'm not sure if Gavin still smells, but I know he replaced that rank old rep of a mask. Perhaps an improvement has followed.

WELCOME BACK!!!!

Gary

I believe the dinner this weekend will be Mac "n Cheese. With ham or without.

Breakfast will also be served. The tavern will have hours posted IG for meals and such.

I would highly suggest you read the Amenities string for info about the site itself.

A few of us will be arriving early as well. There will be things to do if you want to help set up and such. Come find me or ask someone to point me out and I would be happy to put you to work. Lol.

Look forward to seeing you there.

~Jaimi

Back