Showing up again.

Theo Zhounil

Artisan
Hello people.

I shall be returning in April to enjoy your companies once again.
Hope to see alot of you i have missed and get back into the swing of things after a couple of months out of practice.

Nothing but love.

Mike Zapp.

I was wondering what happened to you.

You did miss much.

This past year was a flurry of events.

Plus you missed all the updates to the site.

I' ve just been chillin with my girlfriend every weekend so i havn't had much time for nero, and my job wasn't really helping freeing up any more time for it. My girl doesn't understand why i like nero so much and on top of that, She hates when i leave for the weekend to go to said events. But i just can't stay away. I love this too much and i've put 8 years into it. I would be a fool to stop now....Right?

-Sigh-

What's this i hear about a new Rulebook? And new Races too?

Scratch out Nero and input Alliance.

I don't think i'll ever get used to that. But i will try.

lol, you HAVE been away for a while. the new rule book comes out this year dude. tons of changes and we got a new PC race. this year is going to be VERY interesting.

Yeah, I heard about the Dryad. Sounds kinda cool. But i still think this game could use the Half-Demon race so i could play Inuyasha. xD.

J/k. But another underground dwelling race might be fun too.

The way i see it. Ya got your four stupid races: Human, Barbarian, Ogre, Ork.

Ya got elves out the Wazuu (i never use that word).

Tons of animal people (Sarrs and scavengers)

The Retirement home venerable: Biata and Dwarves.

And now Dryad...Another tree hugger, They can hold hands with the Ogre, The Mee wee, And the Barbarian.

I think we need a bad ***...Teifling or something, I dunno. I'm just ranting. And i need a reason to buy a devil tail.
The closest i could get to a moderately evil character was a Dark Elf. And i think it suits me just fine. :evil:

It'll be good to see you again and Sun will be pleased. :) And we really don't need any more InuYasha references than we currently have. If you'd like, go a bit north, you can collect all the Void shards with the little archer/healer girl who really doesn't belong.

I couldn't imagine a more anime cute time. Thanks Jen. Going north sounds like fun.

WTF is a Void Shard? Lol.

Your girl needs to understand that you had a life before she walked into it, and your hobbies are part of it. I'm not saying you should be running off every weekend, but she needs to be a little flexible too.

I totally agree with that Michelle, But i also get that guilt trip feeling when i leave that she's oh so good at laying on me that i almost kinda feel bad while i'm there. Of Course this is right before i'm thrown into the environment and some guy in a white yarn wig walks up and calls me a chimney sweep.

I sort of lose all thoughts but death right about then. Lol. I intend to be around alot more this season.

Such is the life of anyone with a hobby.

I'm sure many people have that moment of guilt being at an event instead of doing something else.

'Then once you jump into the event you realize that you are doing something you like to do and therefore you shouldn't be guilty about it.

I try to go through life feeling guilt free, not guilty.

Theo Zhounil said:
I totally agree with that Michelle, But i also get that guilt trip feeling when i leave that she's oh so good at laying on me that i almost kinda feel bad while i'm there. Of Course this is right before i'm thrown into the environment and some guy in a white yarn wig walks up and calls me a chimney sweep.

I sort of lose all thoughts but death right about then. Lol. I intend to be around alot more this season.

LMAO

You've got a point there.

zehnyu said:
Hee. Death and Flexibility.

-Ali

Yes indeed Ali.

I've been practicing my squat thrusts as well as my Internal packet sighting scope eye.

My cross hairs are set for old people who think that Gorbes are Kitty cats.

Hey mike we both will be coming back,

oh and i heard what happen, its kewl man if u need to talk...im not picking sides and i told spazz that anyway its not ment to be talked about here...yea so, i think something/someone needs to die in april totally Kerigani/Dark elf style...May I have the dance? :twisted: :twisted: nuff said....

oh yea you still smell funny

Planning your assassinations again, eh?

Back