Silas

youthculture

Fighter
Many of you will remember this past Pure Lord who was transformed into a magical entity a few months back, or -- as I understand it -- the attack on Nether he played last gather.

He is a man still curious on life and seeking his own truth. As such, he has asked that we cause him no harm if he comes to the Hollow, and in kind, he will not act aggressively nor come to the Hollow in any form that would require us to act against him. I am not capable of ordering you to sheath your swords against him, but I ask that you let him find his own truths and his own paths. Let him see who we are, and perhaps it will help him discover what he is looking for in kind. The Hollow needs no more enemies, truly.

- Childe Sevaria of Goshawk

Fair enough. As usual, I will do my best not to leave people in the dark.

- S

Childe Sevaria,

I do not believe that we've had cause to meet, but as one who once studied under Pure Lord Silas (rather, ex-Pure Lord, I suppose), I cannot agree with what you say more. Silas both is and was an immensely powerful man, even before his transformation befell him. His new-found knowledge that much of what Good Father taught him is wrong serves to make him potentially unstable and dangerous. My actions when I was last in town caused Silas to be attacked, and I very much regret that. It is foolhardy to go up against Silas and expect to escape unscathed. Silas may be dangerous, but he is not stupid, nor unreasonable.

I implore everyone in town to do as Childe Sevaria says.

Regards,
Constance Etton
Former Aspirant of Sadeen Moore

For what it's worth, I've spoken with him before, and he just wanted to know more about the Deadlands and their history, since his knowledge of the subject was understandably limited. I think it would help him adapt to his new situation if we could fill him in on the information he should be familiar with. We could learn a lot from each other if we took the time to interact with him instead of acting without thinking (yes, I am completely aware of how ironic my suggesting this is). I think this is an opportunity for us to find a new ally, or at the very least reach an understanding with Silas.
-Caillen Taggert
Sailor in Her Majesty's Navy

Even so, Caillen, I would choose carefully what I tell him. He has become much of what he himself taught me to hate, and so, personally, I am wary. Until I know for certain he will not use any information given to him against the innocent of these lands, my lips will remain firmly sealed.

Regards,
Constance

Indeed. But I should hope all of our adventurers and citizens know caution with their words, no matter who they speak to.

- S

I've only told him what's been public knowledge to anyone who hasn't been through his... unique circumstances. I've learned from my experiences and I've been a lot better at watching my words no matter what person or entity I'm talking to.
~Caillen

constance,
there is no reason to blame yourself
whether or not i had found out from you that silas was posing as a sarr, the result still would have been the same
i still stand by my actions and i have no regrets.
he is an abomination
but if it decided that he should be allowed to question his own existance and talk about what ever he wants to talk about with other townsfolk then so be it.

- avalon

Back