Silvered Weapons roll call!

Zihr

Artisan
Hello friends :)

This coming market day we may have need of silvered weapons. Friday night will be a full moon, and there has been a pack of werewolves recently in Erabella. If you plan on attending the gathering, please let us know if you HAVE or DON'T HAVE a silvered weapon.

Many thanks my comrades.

Zihr of House Husky
Squire to Baron Marciano Gibbs of the Eastern Territories

Longarm, the polearm we made last gathering is slivered.

Zen Mallowbrooks

I do not but Agate and I will at least have elemental blades that may get through their defenses.

However if we need silvered weapons I would be able to silver any existing if needed.

Cass

I don't have one. I believe I have a few silvered bolts but I'm not certain.

Liam

Zihr,

Would is be a good idea to commission one or two slivered weapons for the town box to loan out for such missions?

Zen Mallowbrooks

I'm willing to pay to have a couple swords silvered for the town if it isn't gonna put too much strain on our blacksmiths

Locke

My fee for silvering service is 3 gold per provided weapon. I have a few weapons in stock.

Gertrude the Gruntuled

My fee for silvering service is 3 gold per provided weapon. I have a few weapons in stock.

I'm not telling you how to set prices, Gerty, but that seems to be a bit steep.

Master Iganeous - I'll purchase the spare silvered longsword you have, please.

~Zihr

Not to undercut but to silver an existing weapon by my hands would be 18 silver, which 15 of which is melted down to coat said weapon.

Cass

I have a silver great sword which apparently has elemental blades now? Or is that on the regular greatsword? Either way I've been hitting stuff wrong, but I know I'm covered on the silver bits!!

‐Agate

If the market says silver weapons are worth 18 silver, I'm not going to go out of my way to pay more, but I don't think it's unfair to charge twice the material cost on something like this. That's a common pricing approach on things like jewelry that use precious metals (like silver!) or other expensive materials.

I'll buy a silver short sword if someone has one available, or pay to have mine silvered if not. I can probably pay in silver coins but I'll have to check.

What are people charging for silver tipped crossbow bolts nowadays? I might be interested in a couple quivers depending on the price.

Liam

I don't believe I have a silvered weapon, but I'd be happy to purchase a silvered short sword from a blacksmith in town.

~Keladry

Back