Silverstar Legion decimated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkalin3

Knight
Since the fall of the Great White Wyrm, Jared Silverstar has been missing. The group of men he's was with were found murdered as they attempted to return to Fort Aegis.

Under pressure from all sides with the increased bandit raids both in Eastlands and Springdale, the Silverstar Legion numbers have waned greatly. With out our leader, I fear we will collapse. Alas, we must push on.

Jared believed in the adventurers, so I'm reaching out to you now. People are being hurt by those who would take with out thought in Eastlands. The refugees and those trying to make a life in Springdale are subjected to raids as well. Others claim "monsters" have emerged form the caves in the area. While, I believe these are unrelated, the king has been unable to quell this threat. Perhaps you can do some good over winter in either area?

Lastly, we haven't found a body for Jared. Which leads me to believe that he was taken. I'm unsure by who but, I can think of a couple of people who might benefit from him removed or imprisoned. All of our scouts and trackers have turned up nothing but, perhaps you could find something?

Liana Eridel
Silverstar Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back