Single, Yellow, Male seek' Single, Yellow, Female

Air Raksa

Scholar
Looking for long term relationship. Interest' include raising a family, saving our race from extinction, fishing for zombie', romantic walk' by the lake, storming the castle' of Lich' and obeying the law' of the Bastion. Necromancer', Undead and High Orc' need not apply. If interested; please inquire at the Bastion of Finn Castle Keep or seek me out in the Deadland'.

-written by Air Raksa
on behalf of Grog

Out of curiosity, how long is a long-term relationship for an Ogre?

Muggins Letterby Stoutheart,
Hobling of the Protectorate of Hobland
Member of the Arkelian Hunt

Well I never thought that being a High Orc's life-mate would be for a lengthy period of time... but Air Raksa has stuck around for four years and counting. I just hope he dies in battle before the incontinence kicks in. I would imagine it would be about the same for a High Ogre.

- Morgan Smythe
The Arkelian Hunt

Wow...

That was quite unrefreshingly candid Morgan.

Thanks.

-Tieran

That is much less disturbing than Morgan's story time.

Don't feel old Rock.

I'm older!

-Tieran

Hey I didn't know high orcs had that problem when they grew old until Rock told me to "prepare" me for my duties as his life mate as he grew older. Not trying to gross you out Tieran, just letting the yellow female know what she may be up for in ten or more years.

- Morgan Smythe

If they are both lucky, neither of them will live as long as Rock has.

-T

What female would bite at this piece of bait?! Raksa, your armpit hair isnt going to attract any female Im interested in. Try not to be so akward of a wingman.

And by the way, long term is long enough to make some babies. I have a withering to stop and litches to destroy.

-Grog

Maybe one with a good sense of humor... I don't know. I am sorry Grog. It is not as easy as I thought it would be.

I want there to be more Ogre'. Fortunately for you: no one listen' to me; so at least you are back where you started.

I suck at this too.
-Rock

To the yellow peoples`
Although I cannot say that I understand your ways I would be more than happy to provide you with youngling care when these aforementioned babies arrive so as to provide you time to go out and fight and do whatever it is you do. A few hours here and there your yellow offspring would be welcome in my tavern. I will do my best to keep them out of the fireplace.

Yours,
~Z~

Rock-

If you eat all the Ogre babies (cooked or otherwise) there will be no more Ogre adults.

-Tieran

Maybe I just need a party to get the right setting. The Vanguard said that they were having one in September, Is that still going on? Who brought them ladies last time?

Tell you what, howbout instead of want add, we put up party flier? I'll bring a hog for slaughtering.

-Grog

To Grog, my good friend:

You could always try old Krunk's technique. It involved eating apples until (I expect) everything was yellow enough. I never did learn the name of the Romni he apparently favored, but I'm positive that at least a few of their offspring were of ogrish stock. Besides, what could it hurt if they like to dance and occasionally wear bright colors?

Regards,
Alopex

Back