Sir Mathis

jwconvery

Spellsword
After looking around some I was able to find that sword you were looking for. However, I don't think giving it over to Finnis is a good idea. This will just allow them to call out for other things they want whenever and I don't feel that is a good long term plan.

If you really feel this is the only way to solve the Finnis issue and it's how you would like to handle it moving forward, I will trade you the sword in question for the Planar Mace.

-Gideon

Gideon,

I understand your concerns. They may indeed continue to ask for specific items to be destroyed in the long run. They've already asked for additional favors due to our delays in providing them the original two items. This could have been prevented. That being said, I don't think your concerns for the long run are accurate based off of what we've seen so far, although important to keep an eye on.

Finis Autem Magia provided service in the war against Bleak, and continue to this day to provide assistance to the Kingdom of Dragonreach. To my knowledge, they have not been given recompense for their efforts. People don't work for free.

While their beliefs may not align with yours (or most others), it would seem foolish to potentially make enemies out of current allies.

-Banradi

Of course. I completely agree with you, Banradi.

People do not in fact work for free. However, the workers usually don't get to set the price after the work is done.

I'm not saying make enemies, simply saying both sides should agree on a price. The current situation feels more like extortion and malicious 'protection fees' than paying for work.

However I do not have all the answers. So, if those who have a better understanding want to go through with it, that can be done.

-Gideon

After speaking with some friends I trust, they convinced me it makes the most sense to donate the sword towards the ongoing safety of Dragonsreach.

Please tell Count Ko he can pick it up at his earliest convenience.

-Gideon

I am glad to hear that Gideon. Thank you.

-Banradi

Gideon-

I appreciate your position and that you are willing to make this donation for the kingdom's well-being.
I believe that a number of people will be sitting down early in the gathering to address the wider issues with Finis and I hope you will be part of that conversation.

Travel safely
Sir Mathis
Knight to his Majesty Lycergis, King of Dragonreach
Order of the Emerald Flame

Sir Mathis,

If you and others of the town do not mind, I would like to be present when this conversation occurs. I wish to be knowledgeable about the current decision being made.

May shade always bless your travels,
Dustie White

Sir Mathis,

I too wish to be at this sit down if I may.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Guild Mistress of the Earth Guild of Koroshi
Artifact of the Dragon's Claw
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Back