Site cleanup and weapon making day: April 7th

Clean up and weapon making on April (Sat.) with a backup, due to snow, the following saturday (We'll make an announcement if we have to switch).
We're hoping to get an assembly line going for weapon repairs. Just come, sit and build, or stand and clean.

There is lots to do. Please post here if you are able to come and give a hand. Those who come and help will be rewarded with gobbies and possibly something extra for those who break their backs for us (yes, literally, I want to hear it snap).

So post here and let us know you're coming. I will post further if we are in need of any special equipment or tools.

Plan on clothes you are not afraid will get dirty, and I would encourage everyone to bring gloves.

Additionally, if you have tools, and are able to bring them with you, that would be a huge help.
Rakes
Hand saws
Small tarps for dragging off piles of leaves.
Hatchet, axe, or pruning shears for working on trails and cleaning up brush.

All of these are very helpful in making the work go smoother.

Black duct tape as donations will be well appreciated, and we’ll give you gobbies.

10:30AM till sundown

See you there,
Gary

i will be there.

I should, and very much would like to be able to make this. It is close to finals, but assuming I don't procrastinate too much I'll be there. And if I'm not you'll know who to blame.

I think the reward Gary was talking about is if I break my back out in the woods everyone won't die when I NPC. I see how it is.

I suppose I'll be there.

I will hopefully be making it. But with the new baby I'm not sure if I can get a babysitter for the whole day, so if I don't make it I apologise and I will be there for the first event!

Trying my best to get the day off, I wont know until a few days before.

i will be bringing black + red duck tape
also two four packs of foam, a sheet of two inch green(waylay) tipping foam
and a series of tools for trail work, saw, hand saw, axe, peobably even a tarp
and anything else i can think of that we might need

Ryan and myself will be there, we are bring assorted tools and possibly a tarp.

We usually get about half the folks who never go on the boards as well.

Will be there with gloves and machete!

Cheers!

I am planning on it as well. See you all then, Looking forward to it!
Mark

Back