Site down?

Morganne

Fighter
Is the website down? I've tried accessing it a few times in the last week, and can't figure out if my computer is uber-wonky or if the site is actually down. I get a really weird message that appears to be in an alien language ;) :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/sevenso/public_html/alliancenh/index.php on line 162

Our website guy is on it.

Thanks for the info.

The system! Is down! The system! Is down!

/end obscure internet reference

Looks like the server is looking for var value that was never declared. YAY code.

Whew, okay; it's not just me. I was worried it might have been an error with my computer.

thanks. Now I have that in my head and I'm stuck at work. Luckily I have the sb sings cd in my car and they did say I can listen to whatever I want today. Suckers.

Just an FYI...

The site host was hacked due to some old PHP files that were on the server that were open to vulnerability. A virus was installed and caused the deletion of sections of various PHP script files. This apparently affected a number of sites and has been corrected since. The restore that they did doesn't appear to include the latest version of the site. I'll be digging through my backups and getting the site back to where it should be later this week/weekend.

~G.

youthculture said:
The system! Is down! The system! Is down!

/end obscure internet reference

We didn't have this light switch installed so the Cheat could throw light-switch rave parties. The Cheat is grounded!

Back