Site Opening, Monster Camp, and Lay On

wbush3

Scholar
Hey everyone!

Site will be open for PCs at 4pm on Friday, and anyone who can be on site and help us move Monster Camp will receive 50 gobbies per trip, 100 per trip if the vehicle is oversize (like a truck or van). Moving Monster camp needs to be done by 7:30 pm at the latest in order to make sure we don't end up having people stuck inside the storage area.

Please let us know here if you would like to be able to help out on Friday, and what your ETA should be. Thank you!

Opening Announcements will happen at around 9 pm, with Lay On as soon as we are done.

See you there! :)

Due to the storms, the site has sustained some damage and they will have work crews there tomorrow to get the site ready. Because of this, it is very important that people do not arrive on site before 4:00pm!
If you are in the area early, Bowpicker Fish and Chips in Astoria is great.

Took a vacation day this time, so I'll try to be there shortly after 4 to help with trips.

I should be there between 5:00 and 5:30 if you still need help I would be happy to. Last time I got there just in time to unload the first and last trip lol.

Back