Size 5 womens boots

Agahi

Scout
Im looking for a website that sells well made in period boots in women's size 5 (not for me, Im a guy despite how my avatar looks haha)

Also if anyone knows where to buy some leather armor for the area between the shoulder to the elbow for someone that has shorter arms I would appriciate that as well.

SCABoots.com. Their drop-down goes to 6, but they talk about size 5s, and they say that overwhelmingly people want 1/2 a size larger than normal, so that might be the route to go. Unbeatable customer service with them, in my opinion.

If you're willing to shell out the cash, there are a few custom-boot makers out there as well that do pretty swank-looking stuff such as Turtle Island and SodHoppers. Takes a bit more work, and I've never ordered from these two vendors in the specific, but worth a thought.

For armor, you should talk to Todd (username Ithica) and check out his site at www.warlordscrusade.com He did sweet some custom bracers and greaves for me.

Thanks for the kind words Jpariury.

Indeed I could help you with any leather work you may need.

But for boots, the best in the business are "Sons of Sandler". Comfortable, weather proof and for the past 4 years I have put them through hell, ran through rivers and they hold up. I know they have a myspace page you can order through. sure they have facebook or other means.

-Todd @ warlordscrusade.com

Back