Sketches

Tetsu

Scout
This is an experiment with a scanner at work. The image is a bit washed out. If you save it, you can view it's actual size, which is much larger.

Picture_002.jpg

Thanks man heh. Yeah, that layer's invisible man, tough to hide without Hobling magic.

That's quite the compliment.

Those ARE the awesome!

(PS, I doubt that either Muggins or Drenten would appreciate being called a layer of slime. Actually, they might like it. Nevermind!)

Well done Justin

Thanks for the compliments and encouraging words everyone.

*Edit: Image re-uploaded. It was cleaned up by a friend of mine to make it appear darker and sharper. Again, here is Ur'sul:

537091854_ursulsmall.gif

Wow, Justin, that's amazing. How long does it take you to do these?

Thanks Albert! Um, I dunno, they don't take too long. I never really paid attention. I would guess about an hour or something. It depends how I feel and stuff heh. I've been doing a lot of this at work between calls so it makes it hard to gauge how long it takes to complete. I am an operator at a help-desk you see. I also work a really stupid late schedule which makes it hard to do stuff like this any other time.

-Justin

Not really, currently, but I have considered it. I have such a crappy schedule I can barely get anything done for myself. I would not want to promise something and not be able to deliver for months or something stupid. Thanks for expressing interest man!

The image and scan are not as crisp or as clean as I would have liked, but I believe the image still maintains the texture effect I was going for on the character. So here is Claw-Fu Zehnyu.

537092735_zehnsmaller2.JPG

When I was showing a friend some of my recent drawings he made the observation that all the characters are facing the same way. I've been told this is something psychologically signifigant. I have been trying to find out why, but no luck so far.

Your profile pic faces that way, too.

It may just be your handedness, and if you're doing them in a book or on loose paper. I don't buy too much into psychology, even though I paid so frickin much to major in it.

You should talk to Christina, it would be awesome for there to be a mix of phoos and drawn artwork on the Crossroads website!

Great work J-Cogs...keep it up

Back