Skill Rebuild Available until June 1st.

Lurin

Duke
For those of you that don't know, due to the new additions of the rules all alliance characters my take advantage of a skill rebuild, this is not ment to be used to rewrite into a differnt type of character, and should only be used if you feel the new rules would have changed the way you built your character.

Important Rules

1.) You may NOT change your race
2.) You MAY change your class
3.) You MAY change any and all of your skills
4.) If you are a Wilderkyn you may replace any racials with Resist binding or Racial Assasinate only, please make sure you can justify such a change based on your Kyn type.
5.) you may NOT change your Wilderkyn racials in any other way
6.) If you have any skills 'learned but not purchased' These will be lost if, and only if, you purchase any other skill not currently on your card.
7.) You may buy any and all skills you would like to without teacher cards.
8.) You may only rebuild any given character once, even if you really really REALLY want to do it again.

Skill rebuilds do not have to be used for the April Event, however once a character has attended (been played at) any event after June 1st they will no longer be eligible for a skill rebuild.

To do a skill rebuild, simply send a list to Logistics@mnalliance.com of how you would like to spend your build, please include ALL your build, even skills that are not changing. If you would like a copy of the pdf worksheet to play with the numbers we'll be glad to send you one just send a request to the above e-mail!

Re: Skill Rebuild Now Available.

Dave, I also believe that if it makes sense (like with Binding) for the particular Scavenger you can also drop one racial for Racial Assassinate. Right?

Dreamingfurther said:
Dave, I also believe that if it makes sense (like with Binding) for the particular Scavenger you can also drop one racial for Racial Assassinate. Right?

Ah a good point, Apparently playing a turtle Scavenger is affecting the way I think, didn't even consider racial assassinate, I'll update the above.

Now how in the heck did you miss Racial Assassinate on a Turtle? You're aware of the ninjas aren't you?

Krieghammer said:
Now how in the heck did you miss Racial Assassinate on a Turtle? You're aware of the ninjas aren't you?

....this man shall be punished.....

Back