Sky Pearls

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
Greetings and Salutations,

I have read rumors of celestial debris ccalled Sky Pearls. In my many years I have never heard of these objects. Could someone please further explain these objects? Are they dense? Their properties? The situations in which they enter atmosphere?

Thank you in advance,
Baroness FallingStar

Baroness FallingStar,

This is the first I have heard of these phenomenon as well. Perhaps we can collect a few interested folk and investigate during this coming Market Day. Will you be in attendance?

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Headmaster Hartsboon,

I would definitely be interested in gathering a group to investigate and perhaps locate a few Sky Pearls for further study. My observations of the eclipse have finished and I will be in attendance.

Could you being reaching out and gathering interested Adventurers?

Baroness FallingStar

Once the magic is used off the Shattered Shards of the Night Sky (the black wedges). I am interested in obtaining them.

Thank you
Baroness FallingStar

Once the magic is used off the Shattered Shards of the Night Sky (the black wedges). I am interested in obtaining them.

Thank you
Baroness FallingStar
I would be interested in evaluating the the shards & pearls as a potential additional reagent in a future Guardian of Eternity.

The needs would be small, but please keep me in mind as well.

Greetings,

Did we ever find out more about the nature of these Pearls? I have one, and was hoping for more lore regarding its essence.

~*~
Housemother Adlao

i like to get some too

All of the Sky Pearls held within them a Shard of the Night Sky. Each Shard was flat with a star shaped piece inside, along with a powered sky pearl essence. The essence can be used for crafting. The shells I am uncertain. There where 10 Shards of the Night Sky in total. I would like to know more of what caused shards of the sky to be encased in a pearl like substance. I only have one pearl casing. I have other celestial and stellar essences that I may want to combine into a unique item, perhaps a bow. If I get more information I'll let you both know.

Baroness FallingStar

ok thanks, what would the bow look like?

ok thanks, what would the b

is their a way to use them to make a sword or 2 with them?

how much would a short and a long swords be?

Back