Sleeping Arrangements

Um hello,

Yes my friends and I will be traveling back to Master and Mistress Onelith's lands shortly and we would like to know about sleeping arrangements.

I think some houses were set aside for us while were there but I would like to know if we are allowed to place wards on them. If so, can I get a part of one or one (depending on size) for myself and my friends to be able ward and rest during our stay?

Thanks,

Jehan

Please do protect yourself while in our lands. Feel free to use wards or any other means. If you would like to create something more permanent, we wouldn't be abject to that either, but it would be a requirement that we have access in case of an emergency. By this, I of course mean that if you choose to put up a circle of power, either myself or my lovely wife must be invested.

Jacob Silverthread

Thanks, I guess we could do that.

Well, I don't have a circle of power scroll so you dont need to worry about that.

Do you have one available? I told someone, before I knew about the location change, that I could make her a magic weapon and I hate to disapoint since last time I wasn't able to finish on account of Sless comming in and killing everyone... she's been waiting since mid-summer so I'd like to make her happy if possible.

Also, not that I plan on it but where do we go if we resurect?

Jehan

For the purposes of resurrection, there is a sun circle, however if for some reason your spirit were in need while on our property, I believe it would first be drawn into our home to be resurrected. I'm unsure if Norana as put up a new circle within Prath-Moore. I'm assuming not, as we are generally invested promptly.

We have circles of both schools of magic within our home that you may use for the purposes of resurrection, identification, and if you have magic items to make that would be fine. Of course, I would request a member of my household to be present to be sure that no illegal magics are being cast or used.

Jacob Silverthread

Thank you Mr Jacob,

I think I might actually need access to your celestial circle so I can make a weapon for another adventurer. I'll show you all the scrolls beforehand so you can see they are all legal.

Jehan

Back
Top Bottom