smellin' food stuffs

Eldandiril

Scout
Chicago Staff
*sniff sniff* *sniff sniff* *pant pant pant* *sniiiiifffffff*

Mai, is that you sniffing around? Do you have a place to stay?

Lady FallingStar

Mai was staying in hole in mountain but pack of bears comed and moved in. dey now has Mai house. Mai would hunt dhem but dey is lot bigger den Mai is. dis place smell like meats and fowl when cold and snow hit... what going on? iz dere food for Mai?

Mai,

Nice to hear your voice again, if you are coming down from the Sandorian mountains that's likely the food at my keep you are smelling. We are always happy to have another face at the table if you would like to stop by and eat and I'm sure we have room for you to sleep as well if you'd like. Although if you are looking to chase Chip around, she's a bit busy leading Fang around the keep at the moment.

-Enan Bluewater

Mai was not sure what mountain dis be... but dere lots of trees. Mai track a thing down da hill and it lookeded like deer feet but too big to be deer.... no seen mooses around here but remember Nahani is deer. Mai not sure where is, will have to follow nose and see. Smelled trail of fishy water feet too.... but werewolfs is not alot here. Maybe nose will bring Mai to see someone knows. *shrug* dis dreaming ting is weird

Good chance you found my tracks, was out and about a lot while the antlers were in velvet. Cubs with sharp teeth gnawing on them does NOT feel good. I have been scenting the food as well and thinking I might have to track down this, with the mate also of course, she needs more training learning how to track, so this smells like a good opportunity for good food and good training to boot(boot, paw, hoof, whichever) Hopefully our paths will cross in the near future.

Ya. Dat sound good-like

Mai smells foods from the noble lady's place but doesn't wanna get attacked by da armor guys. Mai hungry. Kin somebody tells dhem I is okay? Dey shooed Mai away once today.

NayatiMai
Hungry wolf

Mai,

I will arrive early tomorrow, if you would like to help cook. I can let you into the sanctum along with Cyn.

Jehan W.

Mai can cook. I haz an onion in mah bag. Will Dat help?

Mai
Cooks helper

Back